Profile for Frank > Reviews

Frank

Love Me Again
Love Me Again

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Love Me Again (MP3 Download)
I just love this tune. Some of his work does sound a bit samey, but this is awesome and makes me want to dance the cha cha cha big time.

Easy Virtue [DVD]
Easy Virtue [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Barnes

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious with groovy soundtrack, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Easy Virtue [DVD] (DVD)
At first I didn't expect this film to be that good, but I brought it as a present for someone else and we watched it together. I laughed so much and I love the way that they have modern songs put to 30's ragtime beats like 'sex bomb' and 'when the going gets tough' by Billy Ocean! Very amusing. Also like the strong and independent female lead.

When Can I See You Again?
When Can I See You Again?

5.0 out of 5 stars Groovy!!!!, 21 May 2013
I love this tune. First heard it on the end of the film where I work and couldn't stop dancing!

International Women's ICS Round Toe Single Strap Diamante Flesh Satin Dance Shoe INUFT0356 7.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!!!, 21 May 2013
For this price these shoes are amazing! Very well made and fit me perfectly. I would say that they are narrow, which suits me well (and is specifically why I brought them), but they may not suit everyone so if you have a wider foot I wouldn't buy these and would look at their actual website for different fittings. Stability is brilliant on the dance floor and beautifully finished with diamante detail on the buckle.

Beneath Your Beautiful
Beneath Your Beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, 10 Jan 2013
Such a beautiful song with good vocals and meaningful lyrics! First time I heard it on the radio I just had to get it. I think it would make a brilliant first dance song at weddings :)

Capezio Rosa Shoe 7uk
Capezio Rosa Shoe 7uk
Offered by Jems party and Dance Centre

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for price!!, 10 Jan 2013
I really love these shoes despite some other reviews showing them as poor. They are comfy and feel relatively stable when I'm doing Latin dance. The only issue I did encounter was that the straps didn't fit closely to my ankle at first so I had to have more holes put in by a shoe mender so now the quick fasten buckle works better. However this is probably due to having tiny ankles! The heel height is workable and for once I don't feel like I'm tottering about ! The shoes are so pretty in pink satin effect and feel quite well made for the price. The fit may not be wide enough for some, so I would check that out, however, I felt that the size 7 was actually quite true compared to some other dance shoe makes. Overall I really like Capezio as it suits my ridiculously narrow feet!

KEEP CALM & CANTER ON /HORSE FUNNY MENS/LADIES T-SHIRT~ 6 COLOURS Skinny Small Blue
Offered by print4ucouk

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep Calm and Canter on tee, 21 Nov 2012
The 'Keep Calm' franchaise has maybe been a bit overdone, but I found this funny and decided to get it as a Christmas present for my friend who has just started riding again. The dispatch was so fast on this. Nice choice of colours and well made, not to mention affordable. Thanks!

Diamant - Suede Sole Brush
Diamant - Suede Sole Brush
Offered by Shoes4Dancers Danceshoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 21 Nov 2012
This review is from: Diamant - Suede Sole Brush (Misc.)
This suede shoe brush is excellent for use on my ballroom and latin dance shoes! They rough up the soles without damaging the shoes. The handy little pouch means that I can transport it without injuring myself. It is well made. All I would say is be careful when using as these things are always sharp!!! Bargain price too!

Vampire costume for women
Vampire costume for women
Price: £10.99 - £28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Vamp costume, 12 Oct 2012
This review is from: Vampire costume for women (Toy)
Quality was better than expected especially as it was priced around £8 at the time! Like the material and very comfortable! Not convinced it would fit a size 14 though as relatively small would say more size 10-12.