Profile for Charlotte Nutton > Reviews

Content by Charlotte Nutton

Charlotte Nutton

Page: 1 | 2
Saving Wishes (The Wishes Series Book 1)
Saving Wishes (The Wishes Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars On and on and on aaaaaand onnnnn...., 27 May 2014
The main storyline for this book was good, I loved how the main female saw the world slightly differently than everyone else. I would love to see the world through Charli's eyes.
The only reason I have given this book 4 stars instead of 5 is that I personally thought the story dragged slightly. That is my personal opinion and please, do not let it sway you from picking this book up. :)

Reasonable Doubt
Reasonable Doubt

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy moley this is one hot story!!!, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Reasonable Doubt (Kindle Edition)
This book is HOT HOT HOT!!!
Sweet jesus I wish I had a guy like Andrew!!!
Witty and hilarious, this book is a definite for my "naughty shelf" ;)

The Simpsons: Tapped Out
The Simpsons: Tapped Out

5.0 out of 5 stars SO ADDICTIVE!!!, 27 May 2014
This review is from: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (App)
So I'm not ashamed to say that I play this every day, it's like the sims but epic! It's easily my favourite game, I just wish they'd sort out the loading errors!
Sometimes when I click the game it just loads a black screen so I have to delete the game from my kindle and re-download it :/ all my game data is still there so it's not a big problem but it just annoys me :/

Dumb Ways to Die
Dumb Ways to Die

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this game!, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Dumb Ways to Die (App)
I love this game! I really do, it's funny and interactive... there's just oooone little problem, I'm playing it on my kindle and my kindle doesn't have a mic on it (or one that I know of) and there's one section where you have to blow into your mic to make the aeroplane fly and yeah... fail >.<

How to Date a Nerd
How to Date a Nerd

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Batman!, 27 May 2014
So I will admit that I read Cassie Mae's "How to seduce a Band Geek" first, now I thought that was good but boooy did I miss a whopper of a story! This story is not only hilarious and heart warming, it is laced with so many zaps of nerdiness that I found it hard to put down! I'm not kidding, I only put it down for fear of more abuse from my kindle! (I fell asleep whilst reading and my kindle whacked me in the face! Ouch!)
This is what I call a fall-down-get-up book - when you struggle for something you want and fall so deep that you think you'll never get out of the hole you're in, then that little ray of shining light pokes through the darkness in the hole and you get up, brush yourself off and fight for what you want! In this story's case Zoe is struggling to be who she wants to be and falls into a hole of fake friends and sleazy guys... then enters the light that is the gorgeous and nerdy Zak (who I honestly fell in love with) and Zoe gets up and dusts herself off and embraces her inner nerd!
If you know who Yoshi and Yoda are, what D&D stands for and enjoy adorable and hilarious love stories, then this book is for you.
Get it, love it and embrace your inner nerd!

Alice Trapped in Wonderland
Alice Trapped in Wonderland

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Alice Trapped in Wonderland (App)
I downloaded this game simply because it was free and seemed like one of the hidden object games I like... oh boy it was so much more! I stayed up til 2am to play it! To all hidden object or puzzle game lovers, download this! ^_^ <3

Ever Wrath (A Dark Faerie Tale #4)
Ever Wrath (A Dark Faerie Tale #4)

5.0 out of 5 stars She's done it again!, 29 Sep 2013
And once again I'm swept into Shade's world and I'm left wanting more!
This is number 4 in the Dark Faerie Tale series and wowee is it a gooden!
Ms. Purdy never fails to produce anything short of brilliance.

This story is filled to the brim with adventure with a streak of romance throughout the whole thing.
I wont ruin too much for you as it is a must-read but the beginning was perfectly descriptive, I could actually imagine myself searching for the Summer ancient (I felt slightly like Lara Croft) alongside Shade!
The middle was laced with delicious romance that left you longing for another taste. (And Dylan? Where can I find myself one of those?!)
The ending, ohhh the ending! It was so beautifully heart warming! :')

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this series and have felt that I've watched Shade grow and blossom.
If you've stumbled upon this book and haven't read 1, 2 & 3 I suggest you check them out.

Honestly, I loved it, although I am a tad bias as I love all of Alexia Purdy's work! :) <3

Enchantment (The Channie Series Book 1)
Enchantment (The Channie Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Strange..., 26 Sep 2013
The basic story is good, it's mysterious and magical. But personally I thought there was just too much randomness. I say why not give it a go? Just hold steady to the story, it's a good one, just a tad too 'here and there' for me.

Sora's Quest (The Cat's Eye Chronicles Book 1)
Sora's Quest (The Cat's Eye Chronicles Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars AH-MAH-ZING!, 26 Sep 2013
This book starts off a little strange but STICK WITH IT! The story unfolds and becomes an epic adventure with a quite refreshing love story inside. One of my favourites on my kindle at the mo :)

GHOST OF A CHANCE (The Ghost Series Book 1)
GHOST OF A CHANCE (The Ghost Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars mehhhh..., 26 Sep 2013
This book was kind of mehhh for me, it was just a little too fast. What I'm confused about is why this is called GHOST of a chance when the ghost had basically no significance whatsoever :s
If you're looking for a short love story with a little oompf to it, then this is for you. If you're looking for sexy ghost lustiness, this is not for you.

Page: 1 | 2