Profile for RHA28 > Reviews

RHA28 (Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 19 Sept. 2012
I was hesitant to buy this dress as I was afraid to get the wrong size and that it might be too long. I am 5' 6" (about 167cm) and the dress stops just above the knee (exactly like the model in the photo). I usually wear a size 8 but I ordered the size 10 and am glad I did as it fits well.

My advice is to follow the measurements that eDressit give. If you are inbetween sizes, like me, I'd go for the larger size. I measured a size 8 for my bust and hips but needed a size 10 measurement for my waist. I need the bust taking in a little but, apart from that, it fits perfectly! The dress comes with padding at the bust which is always handy as you dont need to wear a bra. One thing: make sure you take your measurements without a bra on (I was told to do this by eDressit customer services). The dress is also very comfortable to wear with no itchy bits!

My only criticism (and this is the reason for the 4 stars) is that a handful of the 'feathers' have been cut out using the edge of the fabric so you can see the hem, but this is just me being picky and to the untrained eye, no-one would really notice! Also the zip is a little stiff to close but I put that down to it being new. Apart from these minor details, the dress is as exactly what you see in the photo.

All-in-all, I would recommend this dress and the seller. eDressit customer services were extremely helpful and quick to reply to my questions and I will use them again. Delivery was fast also. I ordered on a Wednesday and received the package on the following Monday. One tip: Once you've placed your order, keep an eye on your inbox as eDressit will contact you to double check you've ordered the correct size.

Sex and the City: The Movie - Extended Cut (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Sex and the City: The Movie - Extended Cut (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Jessica Parker
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 12 Sept. 2012
Im not going to repeat what others have written but I personally loved this film. It picked off from where series 6 ended (and I so wanted more!) and it was satisfying to see where everyone ended up although some storylines werent as I expected. It doesnt feel like a long film and I recommend it to anyone who loved the SATC TV series to watch this!

Sex and the City 2 (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2010]
Sex and the City 2 (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Sarah Jessica Parker
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

1.0 out of 5 stars Flop in the city, 9 Sept. 2012
As many others have also said, I am a huge fan of the TV series and I enjoyed the first film. This film, however, is dire. The story line is weak and there is too much focus on fashion. I won't reiterate what others have said, but I agree with all the other 1 star reviews when they say this film has a weak storyline. I was so disappointed with it.

Hot Wheels R1704 Crash Course Starter Set
Hot Wheels R1704 Crash Course Starter Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 31 July 2012
I got this toy for my son's 4th birthday. He just loved the speed at which the car flies around the track. Unfortunately, only one car comes with the set so you don't get the full impact of having multiple cars racing. I'd recommend buying more cars for the full effect plus you may lose 1 under the sofa when they fly off the track! We already had some of the normal Hot Wheel cars and some of them do work on this track although the one that comes with the set works the best, obviously.

The assembly was pretty easy and quick. Don't forget to buy the batteries (I had to rush to the shop!) though otherwise it will be a big let-down! It is a little noisy so make sure you don't have it in the same room when you want some quiet time!

As far as educational value goes, play is limited to about 5 or 10 minutes as there isn't much to do apart from switching on the toy, putting the car(s) on and watch it/them go round the track until one or 2 more cars crash. My son, and daughter (of the same age), still play with it everyday so I'd recommend it!

Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel
Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read post-Fifty Shades of Grey!, 30 July 2012
I really enjoyed this book as it was more 'realistic' than Fifty. I got a bit annoyed by Anastasia's naivety and faffing around at times and I have to say Bared to You is better written and Eva is more mature! I agree with one reviewer who says that they couldn't get enough of Fifty Shades and was happy to have the trilogy to read in one go. I am also happy to wait until October for the next book and I have high hopes to see where it will take us. I recommend this book to people who haven't yet read the Fifty Shades trilogy!

Marie Meili Aqua Beachwear Teddy
Marie Meili Aqua Beachwear Teddy

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, 16 Jun. 2012
Very pleased with this item. I am between sizes and opted for the smaller size. So glad I did as it's a perfect fit.
The colour is as stated and there's no risk of the top coming down as the elastic is strong and stays in place. It's soft material and very comfortable to wear.

Aliens Love Underpants!
Aliens Love Underpants!
by Claire Freedman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 18 May 2012
This book was a gift for my 3.5 year old twins last Christmas. My son loves it more than my daughter but I still have to read it every night. It is an amusing story about aliens who come to earth to play with underpants that are drying outside on the washing line. It rhymes and I get a giggle out of it when I read it. My kids (who are now 4) don't quite get the humour as yet but as I put on silly voices for parts of the story, they like it. The pictures are brightly coloured and the aliens get my son talking about how funny they look. Definitely recommended.

1001 Things to Spot in Fairyland
1001 Things to Spot in Fairyland
by Gill Doherty

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book!, 3 May 2012
I bought this for my daughter last Christmas but she's only recently just started to get into it (she's about to turn 4).

The pictures are bright and colourful and you have different objects to find plus the amount of each to find. Each two pages has a new fairy theme (e.g. Fairyland Workshop, Treetop Fairies, Fairy School, Secret Garden, The Snow Queen's Ball, etc) so it doesn't get repetitive. It is very good for getting children to spot things, for learning new vocabulary (which sticks as it is visual) and for learning and identifying the numbers 1-10.

What I also like is that the numbers don't necessarily go in order. For example: on the Secret Garden pages you look for "6 pink flower fairies" first then "10 dandelion clocks", etc, so children really learn to identify their numbers.

Another great book from Usborne!

Little Adventures Tutu Pink/White
Little Adventures Tutu Pink/White
Offered by EuropaDepot

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for princesses!, 3 May 2012
I've bought this tutu for my daughter's 4th birthday and I can't wait for her to see it and try it on. It is nicely made and looks like it will endure endless twirls and dancing! It is very frilly and I think she will love it! As she hasn't test run it yet, I can't give any feedback but I will update my review once she has (at the end of May).

One thing I would point out is that the leotard (pictured) does not come with the skirt. I bought this thinking the leotard came with the tutu (despite the product desription saying tutu) but I don't regret it.

Cars Race Team (Step Into Reading - Level 1 - Quality)
Cars Race Team (Step Into Reading - Level 1 - Quality)
by Dennis R. Shealy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 18 Jan. 2012
My 3.5 year old son got this for Christmas and he loves it. He is already a big Cars fan so this book is amazing for him! It has nice big type which I think is ideal for learning to read. The sentences are short and concise and it is nicely illustrated which, in turn, creates conversation and complements the story. He is already asking me which words say what and I'm thrilled this has sparked a new curve of wanting to learn to read. He can't sit still for long so the story length is just right! I'm going to buy more! Highly recommend for all Cars and book fans!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13