Profile for Mr. I. J. Newman > Reviews

Content by Mr. I. J. Newman

Mr. I. J. Newman "Glamper" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
A practical guide to teaching ict in the secondary school (Routledge Teaching Guides)
by Steve Kennewell

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 15 July 2010
This is useful, but the ever-changing ICT syllabus makes it all hard work! Even so, any reference has its usefull place (whatever the cynics say) and this one is no different.

Vermatik 7 in 1 Ultra Sonic Plug In mice,rats,rodents & insect repeller with built in Socket - Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for us., 15 July 2010
We use this when camping, and I have to say that we don't get any trouble from spiders or excessive flying insects - so all good. Also, love the night-light.

Yellowstone Camping Shower - 20 Litre
Yellowstone Camping Shower - 20 Litre
Offered by home_essentials

4.0 out of 5 stars It does work - just., 15 July 2010
We use this for warming water to wash up with. You do have to leave the thing out in direct sunlight for a while to get the temp up to anything reasonable. I suppose they would make an adequate shower in an emergency, but I know that we can now wask up plates etc in warm water more readily (saves constantly boiling a kettle or having to hike over to the communal washing up facilities, which with two small children can be a bit of an expedition).

Gelert TOR338 5 Led Tent Light With Remote Control 4AAA Black
Gelert TOR338 5 Led Tent Light With Remote Control 4AAA Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 15 July 2010
We broguth 3 for our very large tent, they throw enough light out for us to navigate around in safety and not wake the children up in their bedrooms. You can't really read by them, but that matters not. The remotes work great - and with any of the lights (useful). When used with our main Outwell light, the tent is a lot more cheefull in the dark.

SunnCamp Concertina Tent Tidy
SunnCamp Concertina Tent Tidy

5.0 out of 5 stars What did we do without it?, 15 July 2010
My wife thought that this might have been a very uneccessary purchase; however, she is now a complete convert and wonders what we did to keep the tent tidy before we had it! Great value too.

Gelert Cargo Bag - Grey(Blue)/Black, 60 Litres
Gelert Cargo Bag - Grey(Blue)/Black, 60 Litres

5.0 out of 5 stars Super value, 15 July 2010
I have brought a few cheap holdalls in my time, but the quality on these ones has been brilliant. We have two now, and think they are well worth it.

Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2: 2009 Edition
Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2: 2009 Edition
by Office of Government Commerce (OGC)

3.0 out of 5 stars Be careful you get the right one., 11 May 2010
Completed my P2P course last year and brought this book - then found out that I needed the older edition. Buyers beware. This book is probably fine - but ended up being of little actual use.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2011 11:27 AM GMT

GCSE ICT Revision Guide
GCSE ICT Revision Guide
by CGP Books

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a must, 11 May 2010
If your school doesn't have a copy then this is simply a must for any child struggling with GCSE ICT.

Mummy Stay Close Child Distance Monitor (Pink)
Mummy Stay Close Child Distance Monitor (Pink)

2.0 out of 5 stars Double the Pity, 11 May 2010
Why oh why did I buy the girls one as well as the boys?? They are both just as bad as each other to get working properly.

Mummy Stay Close Child Distance Monitor (Blue)
Mummy Stay Close Child Distance Monitor (Blue)

2.0 out of 5 stars Pity, 11 May 2010
Very difficult to get working properly. We have sort of given up on ever using them. They might come out in desperation later on.

Page: 1 | 2