Profile for EmC246 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Kim Kardashian Eau de Parfum Natural Spray- 100 ml
Kim Kardashian Eau de Parfum Natural Spray- 100 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars New favourite scent!, 25 May 2016
I wanted this perfume as I'm a big Kardashians fan but was so pleased that it smells so gorgeous too. The bottle is lovely and I've been using this perfume every day and there's still loads left. It's my new favourite scent to wear.

Nice'n Easy AgeDefy Permanent Hair Colour - Medium Brown 5
Nice'n Easy AgeDefy Permanent Hair Colour - Medium Brown 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Colour, 25 May 2016
I've been looking for a nice chocolate brown colour dye for ages after stripping the other horrible colours I'd been using out my hair, plus I need a dye that covers my naturally light hair well so I bought this one and I love it. The colour is great, really natural and didn't go too dark and my hair is shiny and looks better than it has for ages. Will keep using this colour dye now all the time.

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation - 30 ml, 10 Ivory
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation - 30 ml, 10 Ivory

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Crap, 25 May 2016
I ran out of my usual foundation so bought this one as it was on offer, well it's definitely worth me spending double what this one cost on my usual quality foundation because this is just crap! It leaves my face shiny, rubs off easily and is orange looking on my skin. I will not be buying this brand of foundation again.

Rectangular Fabric Tablecloth 140x200cm 55"x78" Aubergine
Rectangular Fabric Tablecloth 140x200cm 55"x78" Aubergine
Offered by HD Home Direct Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour does not match the one listed. Ordered aubergine got deep purple instead. Material is thin. It will do though..., 28 Nov. 2014
Disappointed

5ml Empty Plastic Cosmetic Jars x 3 CLEAR with WHITE Lids for Creams/Sample/Make-Up/Glitter Storage
Offered by Lucemill

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 22 Oct. 2014
Perfect item exactly what i needed. Would be ideal to make cosmetic samples with. Very good delivery time aswell.

Cute Dora the Explorer: Dora Rescue Backpack Plus Map Kids School Bag
Cute Dora the Explorer: Dora Rescue Backpack Plus Map Kids School Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Dora fans, 26 Sept. 2014
Very cute, good value for money and the map can come out if you gently clip the thread attaching it to the backpack which should keep kids happy. Arrived in good time aswell.

Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll-On 15 ml
Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll-On 15 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work fine, 21 Mar. 2014
Used this a few times since buying it and it looked like it helped me with my under eye bags after some sleepless nights. Felt my eyes looked more refreshed and open after using this product,

Eyelash Extensions Quality Waterbased Mascara Max2 "Max 2" Gold 8ml kit / Comes with preserving pack / Model 985647 / Individual Eyelash Extensions / Semi Permanent Eyelash Extensions / Fake Eyelashes / Eyelash Extension / False Eyelash Extensions / Lash Extensions / False Eyelashes
Offered by Eyelash Extensions Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars The best for false lashes/eyelash extensions, 21 Mar. 2014
If you wear eyelash extensions and want to give them a boost without them falling out quickly (which happens when you use regular oil based mascaras) then this is ideal, I bought this water based mascara and used it when I had the eyelash extensions on and it didn't mess them up or make them fall out. Also can be used on your own lashes too as it's a really good mascara.

Theory Test UK 2016 - Driving Test Success (Kindle)
Theory Test UK 2016 - Driving Test Success (Kindle)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and so handy on kindle, 11 Jan. 2014
Perfect way to revise the theory test as having it on the kindle means I can study it even if out and about like on my breaks at work for example. Easy to use just like a pc version I used previously. Very happy with this purchase.

Temple Run 2
Temple Run 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive and loads of fun, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Temple Run 2 (App)
I love this game, it's kept me occupied for hours, no time to be bored when I am playing this addictive and fun game. Makes my heart race a little playing it as you're being chased by this big creature ready to eat you and there are loads of obstacles to overcome on the way.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7