Profile for EmC246 > Reviews

EmC246 (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Cute Dora the Explorer: Dora Rescue Backpack Plus Map Kids School Bag
Cute Dora the Explorer: Dora Rescue Backpack Plus Map Kids School Bag
Offered by Viskey(15-35 days delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Dora fans, 26 Sep 2014
Very cute, good value for money and the map can come out if you gently clip the thread attaching it to the backpack which should keep kids happy. Arrived in good time aswell.

Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll-On 15 ml
Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll-On 15 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work fine, 21 Mar 2014
Used this a few times since buying it and it looked like it helped me with my under eye bags after some sleepless nights. Felt my eyes looked more refreshed and open after using this product,

Eyelash Extensions Quality Waterbased Mascara Max2 "Max 2" Gold 8ml kit / Comes with preserving pack / Model 985647 / Individual Eyelash Extensions / Semi Permanent Eyelash Extensions / Fake Eyelashes / Eyelash Extension / False Eyelash Extensions / Lash Extensions / False Eyelashes
Offered by Beauty7uk

5.0 out of 5 stars The best for false lashes/eyelash extensions, 21 Mar 2014
If you wear eyelash extensions and want to give them a boost without them falling out quickly (which happens when you use regular oil based mascaras) then this is ideal, I bought this water based mascara and used it when I had the eyelash extensions on and it didn't mess them up or make them fall out. Also can be used on your own lashes too as it's a really good mascara.

Theory Test 2014 - Driving Test Success (Kindle)
Theory Test 2014 - Driving Test Success (Kindle)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and so handy on kindle, 11 Jan 2014
Perfect way to revise the theory test as having it on the kindle means I can study it even if out and about like on my breaks at work for example. Easy to use just like a pc version I used previously. Very happy with this purchase.

Temple Run 2
Temple Run 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive and loads of fun, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Temple Run 2 (App)
I love this game, it's kept me occupied for hours, no time to be bored when I am playing this addictive and fun game. Makes my heart race a little playing it as you're being chased by this big creature ready to eat you and there are loads of obstacles to overcome on the way.

Samsung Digimax Samsung Digimax Camera SUC-C3 SUCC3 CB20U12 USB [Charge Charger & USB] Synch Cable / Lead for Samsung
Offered by HKT TRADER LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job spot on, 11 Dec 2013
Need a replacement usb for my camera, this is small but does the job perfect and now I can finally upload photos and charge my camera again. A bargain price, couldn't ask for more really.

Angry Birds Rio HD (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Angry Birds Rio HD (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars So fun and addictive!, 11 Dec 2013
Wasn't sure what this was about but had heard about it before, am addicted now! It's a lot of fun catapulting the birds into blocks or boxes to try and free other trapped birds. Bright and colourful with funny sound effects aswell.

Noise-X Earplugs Foam Bullet 2Pr
Noise-X Earplugs Foam Bullet 2Pr
Offered by shopkiya

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough for me, 22 Oct 2013
I bought these due to the great reviews they had but I found they did not block noise out much at all for me, maybe I'm the odd one out but I could still here my partner snoring and other noises with these in. My partner used the other pair though and said he couldn't hear with them in and was pleased with them but that was until he said they stopped expanding in his ears so he no longer uses them.

10 x EVEREADY 60 WATT BAYONET CAP B22 FITTING GLS LIGHT BULBS IN PEARL FINISH
10 x EVEREADY 60 WATT BAYONET CAP B22 FITTING GLS LIGHT BULBS IN PEARL FINISH
Offered by deals-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good lightbulbs just what I needed, 22 Oct 2013
Was looking for these sort of light bulbs, was needing some better ones than the energy saving ones which I think aren't as good as they're made out and also I found were too long dangling out of my light shades which doesn't look very nice. These light bulbs have all worked perfect so far, no complaints here.

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara - Black
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mascara around, 22 Oct 2013
Been using this nascara a few years now and have to say it's the best mascara I've used. I've had people ask if I have eyelash extensions or false eyelashes on when wearing it so it does what it's meant to do.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7