Profile for bookbuyer > Reviews

Content by bookbuyer

bookbuyer

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung 350V5C 15.6-inch Laptop (Silver) - (Intel Core i3 3110M 2.4GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, 10 Jan 2013
I am not a tech person by far. So i don't know specifics. I am a student with average use (Word, Google, PP, etc.) This computer is rubbish! I purchased two at the same time one for me and the other for my husband. We both experienced the same issues. The computer freezes. It comes with windows 8 with the new app format. however, when you turn it on all of the apps need updating and from there on it freezes. You can't ever update anything because as soon as you try it freezes. What's the point in having a computer that freezes from the start? I tried to give it time thinking maybe it was too much to process quickly I left it on overnight to complete the updates when I woke in the morning still on the same screen no updates had completed. Its sad because I really like everything about it. I like the new designs. I love the apps set up. I was just getting the hang of windows 8. nevertheless, I am sending it back for a refund. there's no need to switch it out for more crap.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2013 7:06 PM GMT

Rugrats : The Movie [DVD] [1999]
Rugrats : The Movie [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Elizabeth Daily

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids Favorite, 14 April 2011
My toddlers love this movie. Full of action and fun. Not so educational and says "stupid" quite a bit may not be something you want to teach toddlers?

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Never Received It!, 14 April 2011
The seller said they sent it multiple times. Never received it and the only time experienced problems with my address.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2012 1:14 PM GMT

Curious George [DVD]
Curious George [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew O'Callaghan
Offered by SKYETORI

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids Favorite, 14 April 2011
This review is from: Curious George [DVD] (DVD)
I have two toddlers and they watch this beginning to end with no problems. Sweet movie doesn't have anything inappropriate. dvd and packaging were in great condition as well.

DuckTales - First Collection [DVD]
DuckTales - First Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ducktales

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Cartoon, 14 April 2011
I watched this as a kid and I bought it for my toddlers. They are too young for the story lines and it looses their attention fast. Maybe they will enjoy when they are a little older? In the meantime I enjoy watching it remembering my childhood! =)

Sesame Street - 40 Years of Sunny Days [DVD]
Sesame Street - 40 Years of Sunny Days [DVD]

2.0 out of 5 stars Lots of clips not full length episode, 14 April 2011
I thought it would come with multiple episodes but instead it clips from over the years. My kids like the songs but I prefer the episodes that have themes like number of the day or letter of the day. Its more focused.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2011 3:35 PM BST

Great Debaters [DVD] [2007] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Great Debaters [DVD] [2007] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Denzel Washington
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars The Name Denzel Washington says it ALL, 14 April 2011
I love Denzel! Great story line and it was based on a true story. Dvd and packaging in excellent condition. Absolutely no complaints.

Step Up - The Official Dance Workout [DVD]
Step Up - The Official Dance Workout [DVD]

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for the average dancer, 14 April 2011
I am a young person and I love to dance. I thought I was pretty decent until I got this!LOL Its fast paced and alot of steps involved. Far more advanced than I envisioned. But the quality was great no problems with the seller.

Chip N Dale - Rescue Rangers - First Collection - 3 Disc Set [DVD]
Chip N Dale - Rescue Rangers - First Collection - 3 Disc Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers
Offered by dvd lot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 April 2011
I loved this cartoon when I was a kid now my kids love it too! Great buy for low price. Hours of episodes. Nice neat and clean packaging. Came within the time promised.

Samsung DVD-C550 1080P Upscaling †DVD Player
Samsung DVD-C550 1080P Upscaling †DVD Player

5.0 out of 5 stars It really is Multi-Regional, 14 April 2011
I was nervous to purchase this dvd because it wasnt clear if it was multi-regional. I took a chance and just as promised plays all of my dvds from all regions. I just used the quick instructions the other users posted and works great. It was much cheaper than Best Buy and other places. Brand new no problems. Love it!

Page: 1 | 2