Profile for Daniduc > Reviews

Content by Daniduc

Daniduc (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)

Komputerbay 128GB Class 10 SDXC Secure Digital Extended Capacity Ultra High Speed Flash Memory Card
Offered by KOMPBAY

5.0 out of 5 stars So far it's working great! Laptop recognised it without a problem, 2 Aug. 2014
Bought it for leaving on my laptop and using it to store my iPhoto Library - my internal HD was full and my mac os was complaining about low space. So far it's working great! Laptop recognised it without a problem, I formatted it, transferred the library and that was that. Works just fine.

Chu's Day
Chu's Day
by Neil Gaiman

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars!, 30 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Chu's Day (Hardcover)
I have a 19 m.o. daughter, which gave me a socially acceptable excuse to buy it (I would anyway, I'm a Neil Gaiman fan), since it's aimed to little children. Ioved it, but the most important is: The book is a hit with it's intended audience too! My daughter also *loved* it, and I'm reading it on repeat since it arrived. The story is simple, perfect for little children. It's great fun to go "AAH... AAAAH... AAAAAAAH... No." together. She explores the illustrations and always discover something fun or funny and points it to me. Five stars, easily.