Profile for L. Simpson > Reviews

L. Simpson (Wales, UK)

Sistema KLIP IT Lunch Cube Lunchbox
Sistema KLIP IT Lunch Cube Lunchbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we've been looking for for years, 25 Jan. 2010
Three children and over the years I've despaired with lunches. We've tried just clingfilm (resulting in squashed sandwiches), we've tried lots of smaller KlipIt boxes for seperate items (they have mostly got lost), then I came across these.

We've been using them since last September and so far mostly good. The catch has broken on one of them but it is still usable.

It keeps everything seperate, so I can send along a sandwich, with salad, carrot sticks, fruit etc in the other compartment. The main compartment will hold a carton drink if necessary and anything else you may wish to send along, cheese, small yogurt etc. We've also put pasta salad in the main compartment and filled the smaller ones with other things.

They are very easy to clean. Warning though, if you have things that might drop out, you need to teach the child (if they are quite young) which way to open it. I got around this by sticking my daughters name label on one side, telling her to make sure she can see her name before opening it.

Total thumbs up from me. I now don't have to battle with clingfilm every day or have a drawer full of numerous tiny boxes.

Playmobil 4343 Animal Clinic
Playmobil 4343 Animal Clinic

4.0 out of 5 stars Great attention to detail, 26 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Playmobil 4343 Animal Clinic (Toy)
As always, with Playmobil, the build quality and attention to detail is second to none.

It takes quite a bit of assembly to put it together, I think it took me around 30 mins to build the actual item. There are lots and lots of small pieces which is great! It was bought for our 6 year old daughter and so I think she's just about the age where things might not end up in the hoover. We bought seperately the 'Vet with Car' which adds a bit more to the play.

The item was originally ordered from The Entertainer Toy Shop, who have a 'storefront' here on Amazon. Whilst it was ordered on the 6th December, it has still not arrived and neither have I had any reply to my emails. I ended up ordering the item from John Lewis and it arrived within 2 days.

Officially Licensed Bart DS Lite Carry Case (Nintendo DS)
Officially Licensed Bart DS Lite Carry Case (Nintendo DS)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money just a couple of small niggles., 8 Jan. 2008
I bought this case for my 6 year old to store his ds lite. The case itself is well made and sturdy however it is quite a snug fit.

However, on the inside of the case is a storage 'net' to store games. This net is pretty useless, the elastic on the top isn't tight enough to hold the games in, so when opening the case , the games will inevitably fall out and may get lost!

We also own the Lisa Simpson case, which is the same.