Profile for David > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Livin' On A Prayer
Livin' On A Prayer

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic song, 5 July 2010
This review is from: Livin' On A Prayer (MP3 Download)
My ears prick up everytime I hear this song, so I decided to get it.

For Y
For Y

2.0 out of 5 stars meh, 5 July 2010
This review is from: For Y (MP3 Download)
repetitive, only like the guitar work, wish I didn't get it.
not my scene.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 5 July 2010
I bought this for my very good friend who I know loves tribal designs and dog tags, so I put 2 and 2 together.
It was a tough decision between this one and all the other on amazon and ebay, but I'm glad I chose this.
Never seen anything shine so brightly (apart from the sun).

Texas Flood (Album Version)
Texas Flood (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 July 2010
Absolutely love this track...only thing is that when I put it onto my MP3 player, it came up with two of them (repeated) and the first track isn't the full one.

Undergroove
Undergroove

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 5 July 2010
This review is from: Undergroove (MP3 Download)
I bought it because it's one of my favourite tracks from the youtube channel (Mattrach).
Not that keen on the rest of his stuff though.

Cannonball Shuffle (Album Version (For Freddie King))
Cannonball Shuffle (Album Version (For Freddie King))

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate in Blues, 5 July 2010
After reading an article about Joe Bonamassa, I found that Robben Ford is one of his idols.
Thought I'd check him out.
If you like blues/JB, you will love this track.

Harmonica Blues
Harmonica Blues

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly good if you are into harmonica/like listening to blues, 5 July 2010
This review is from: Harmonica Blues (Audio CD)
I started playing the harmonica, so to help me learn and absorb it faster, I decided to buy this CD. Didn't help me to learn harmonica, but it is a very good CD.

Ghost Riders In The Sky
Ghost Riders In The Sky

1.0 out of 5 stars dont get it, 15 Jun. 2010
it's only instrumental - don't get it, i got confused and wasted my money on it

Nikon Coolpix P90 Digital Camera (12MP, 24x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD
Nikon Coolpix P90 Digital Camera (12MP, 24x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars The best on the market., 26 May 2010
I've been looking around for a new camera since the beginning of 2010, and this is the best one I have seen by a mile. I replaced it for my my Olympus SP-51ouz, which I ALSO strongly recommend if your budget cannot quite afford the P90.
I have not found any faults with this camera apart from the time stamp setting (I didn't know I could change the settings. Once a photo has been taken with the time-stamp setting on, it cannot be taken off without resulting in editing it out.
A common problem with LCD screens is that in sunlight, the display is very difficult to see, but with this camera (so far) there is no problem.
The zoom is amazing, at 24x, it pixelates slightly, but it is possible to appreciate the photo.
I haven't used it to it's full potential yet, but I know it will definately please me.

If you are deciding between this camera and another one (especially the new Fujifilm and the Nikon P100) I would strongly recommend getting this one.

Stainless Steel 2-Tone Cut-Out Tribal Double Tag Pendant & Chain - Length 50cms
Stainless Steel 2-Tone Cut-Out Tribal Double Tag Pendant & Chain - Length 50cms

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 May 2010
I have recently bought this for my best friend as he really loves anything to do with tribal art. (He also has his eye on a plain looking dog tag) so I thought this would be perfect.
I haven't given it to my friend yet, but I received it in perfect condition.
If you are looking at this design compared to others (as I did) don't hesitate to go for this one.
Chain is a little disappointing though, looks like something you'd get from a toy keyring. (But don't let that ruin your decision.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11