Profile for San-Miguel > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Past Imperfect #2
Past Imperfect #2

4.0 out of 5 stars I shall recommend it to my daughter & my son, 13 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Past Imperfect #2 (Kindle Edition)
I found this book very enthralling, I shall recommend it to my daughter & my son. Yes I had to keep rereading over certain chapters but this only served to illustrate what I had missed....great book.

OfficeSuite 8 Free
OfficeSuite 8 Free

1.0 out of 5 stars rather like a book I ordered also for my kindle, 9 July 2014
This review is from: OfficeSuite 8 Free (App)
would write a review but didn't receive it, rather like a book I ordered also for my kindle....hmmm????

Ripper (Walker Burke Book 1)
Ripper (Walker Burke Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Such a shame..., 11 Jun. 2014
This novel is riddled with spelling & grammatical errors, one opens a drawer not a draw in a chest of drawers...it is a great pity because the plot is pretty good, despite words in wrongly placed and/or repeated. Think about sacking your editor Mr Lewisham as the mistakes became worse towards the end of the book..

New PolaTab (Great British Brand) Q10.1 Octa Core GPU Cheapest 10 inch Quad Core CPU 1GB RAM and 8GB Storage (Expandable to 40GB) TWIN CAMERA Android Tablet PC Kitkat 4.4.2 (4 x 1.3 Ghz) Capacitive Touchscreen 1024 x 600 Bluetooth Google Play - UK Brand, UK Service, UK Support

3.0 out of 5 stars change of mind, 11 Jun. 2014
great value for the money, sound quality not great for watching tv etc but hey ho, I recommend this tablet.

This is an addendum to my first review, disappointed, I bought this tablet cheap it maybe but because it claimed to have 16gb of storage...so it does but I cannot access it, when the 1gb of Ram is full I am not able to download any more apps. unless I can find the answer I will return the tablet, can someone explain, bearing in mind I am quite a dummy where computers are concerned. my Kindle Fire HD is 16gb and I have no problems with downloads, where am I going wrong???

Killing Hope (Gabe Quinn Thriller Series Book 1)
Killing Hope (Gabe Quinn Thriller Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!, 10 May 2014
Normally I don't care for novels written in the first person singular, BUT, this novel was quite mind blowing. I was delighted to be reading a novel without the frustration of typos, terrible grammar & bad spelling. The plot was fast paced & I managed to keep up with it, I have just downloaded the next two novels in the series and can't wait to start reading them. By the way I agree With other reviewers that it woud make a fantastic film.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 13, 2014 11:27 PM BST

Logo Quiz
Logo Quiz

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Logo Quiz (App)
I find it difficult at times, easy at other times, It is cheatable luckily and sharable, ( with my hubby) me gusta mucha.

Bitstrips
Bitstrips

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bitstrips (App)
Love it, downloaded on my Kindle also onto my tablet for my hubbie to use, he thinks it is great. recommended!!

Dead Weight (The Dead Series Book 3)
Dead Weight (The Dead Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars loved the books, 12 Mar. 2014
I thought all three books carried a lot of grab, certainly for me couldn't`put them down. Then...aggh book four is not yet available. I hope it appears soon as I have already been let down with three other series of books. I recommend this series as the plot stayed quite strong. Fab series.

DIGIFLEX 3 Port HDMI 1080p Auto switch Splitter Hub Pigtail 1.3b
DIGIFLEX 3 Port HDMI 1080p Auto switch Splitter Hub Pigtail 1.3b
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Digiflex HDMI splitter, 4 Mar. 2014
Took the HDMI Auto switch splitter out of the bag, plugged in my computer and freesat top box into the unit and then connected
this into another splitter unit that feeds into 2 TV. Switched everything on and all works 'perfick' Because the unit has a switch
I can change between my 2 feeding units without having to switch one off. Would recommend.

Duolingo: Learn Languages Free
Duolingo: Learn Languages Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant App, 27 Feb. 2014
Didn't think it was going to be much but as it was free I downloaded it onto my Kindle Fire, I was so impressed I Downloaded it again but from Google onto my Samsung tablet so that my hubby could use it also. We are both impressed. My Spanish is not too bad but we wanted to go back to the basics, I want to brush-up and hubby needs to cement his knowledge.
I really recommend this fabulous little App.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4