Profile for Jim > Reviews

The Velveteen Rabbit
The Velveteen Rabbit
by Margery Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 May 2016
This review is from: The Velveteen Rabbit (Paperback)
Lovely book and arrived quickly.

Sterling Silver Celtic Trinity Knot Birthstone Pendant (August - Peridot) on 16" chain
Offered by Discount Celtic Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 May 2016
Bought with matching ear rings, both lovely.

Sterling Silver Celtic Trinity Knot Birthstone Earrings (August - Peridot)
Sterling Silver Celtic Trinity Knot Birthstone Earrings (August - Peridot)
Offered by Discount Celtic Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 May 2016
Bought together with matching pendant, lovely and arrived promptly.

PERSONALISED - Birthday Present Sack - Large - Add any name (Pink)
PERSONALISED - Birthday Present Sack - Large - Add any name (Pink)
Offered by CREA8MEDIA

5.0 out of 5 stars the communication with the seller was very good and it arrived very quickly, 24 May 2016
This is a lovely sack to put birthday presents in, the communication with the seller was very good and it arrived very quickly. Thank you.

Personalised Koolart Flying Scotsman Train Ceramic Coffee Mug
Personalised Koolart Flying Scotsman Train Ceramic Coffee Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely mug., 15 Jan. 2015
This is the second one of these mugs that I have bought, but the first that I've seen, the other one went straight to Germany. I sent a picture of The Flying Scotsman, engine number 4472, the reproduction of the picture onto the mug is superb. I would definitely recommend this product and seller.

Official Ladies T Shirt BLACK VEIL BRIDES Black INFERNO Andy All Sizes
Official Ladies T Shirt BLACK VEIL BRIDES Black INFERNO Andy All Sizes
Price: £13.99 - £16.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 31 Aug. 2014
I bought this as part of my Niece's birthday present, she lives in Germany and the cost of posting was very good, she loves it.

H6051 Yellow Paisleys Fashion For Marriage Silk Ties Cufflinks Hanky Fathers Day Set 3PT By Y&G
Offered by Men's Fashion

2.0 out of 5 stars Item is not as described, 29 Jan. 2014
I bought this "yellow" tie set to go with a specific suit and tie. The parcel was not sealed and the box containing the tie could have easily come out. The postman that concerned that some items may have been missing. The tie. despite being described as yellow, is in actual fact gold and the bar code description is also gold. I will now have to buy another tie set, that is actually yellow.
If it were just based on the picture, it could be that colours photograph differently, but to call it yellow when it is clearly gold is wrong.

Hornby R460 00 Gauge Straight Platform
Hornby R460 00 Gauge Straight Platform

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 9 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my nephew, who is putting together his layout. It is the quality that you expect from the Hornby brand. I like it but I think that he will love it.

Hornby R510 00 Gauge Platform Shelter