Profile for Luddite Writer > Reviews

Content by Luddite Writer

Luddite Writer (South Yorkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Burlesque [DVD] [2010]
Burlesque [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Cher

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 April 2016
This review is from: Burlesque [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
Excellent quaity used DVD, quickly dispatched

What Women Want Men To Know
What Women Want Men To Know

5.0 out of 5 stars ... parts out to my husband and we can both easily identify with the male/female views of things and how ..., 6 April 2016
I haven't read all of it just yet but that which I have is spot on - I read parts out to my husband and we can both easily identify with the male/female views of things and how these cause 'trouble' in understanding one another. I think that the book's helping us communicate a bit better AND helping me realise that the way I often feel about things isn't just me being odd!

Camulus: Gods of the Highlands, Book One
Camulus: Gods of the Highlands, Book One

4.0 out of 5 stars Mediaeval inspired highland romp with the gods., 3 Dec. 2015
The first in Bambi Lynn's 'Gods of the Highlands' series; a light but entertaining read all set against the beauty and colour of the Scottish Highlands. A good mixture of historical inspiration and supernatural creatures - in this case pagan deities and their descendants - put together with some believable human personalities. There are many worse ways to spend your time than with this book.

Crossy Road
Crossy Road

5.0 out of 5 stars ... rather addictive - my six year old son is better at it than I am, 26 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Crossy Road (App)
Simple but rather addictive - my six year old son is better at it than I am!

JETech® 3-Button Wired USB Optical Mouse Mice (Black)
JETech® 3-Button Wired USB Optical Mouse Mice (Black)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, 9 July 2015
Great product for the price, but I wasn't happy that it was just left on my doorstep whilst I was out!

Delaney's Donkey [Clean]
Delaney's Donkey [Clean]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 May 2015
Bought this for my son, he's 6 and loves it :)

La Isla Women's High Impact Front Zipper Plunge Wire Free Non Padded Sports Bra Black & Green 40 C
Offered by La Isla

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits as expected and the quality is very good, I don't think any of the seams etc ..., 18 May 2015
I was a little sceptical of the fit being right, given some of the other reviews of this garment. It fits as expected and the quality is very good, I don't think any of the seams etc would come apart any time soon. It's very comfortable to wear and the little hook (behind the zip) is insurance against accidental opening. A very good price, too. If I needed another I'd buy a second one of these.

Wooden metre/yard stick with 2 metal rings cm/mm one side and inch markings on reverse
Offered by Hobby Art & Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars the quality is good and it arrived well protected and packaged, 18 May 2015
Exactly what I wanted, the quality is good and it arrived well protected and packaged. The markings are clear, inches are on one side and centimetres on the other.

Gap Var Ginnunga
Gap Var Ginnunga

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 April 2015
This review is from: Gap Var Ginnunga (Audio CD)
An excellent CD. I loved the use of voices and instruments to create something very atmospheric.

Accessotech 24 Colour Spools Finest Quality Sewing All Purpose 100% Pure Cotton Thread Reel
Offered by SellerVision

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price but the ends of the spools ..., 20 April 2015
Good for the price but the ends of the spools are very hard to find, unlike more expensive spools where the end's frequently tucked into a groove in the plastic, or underneath a label.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4