Profile for Mrs Nicola J Walker > Reviews

Content by Mrs Nicola J W...

Mrs Nicola J Walker

Boolavard® TM Nurses Fashion Coloured Patterned Silicon Rubber Fob Watches - SQUARE Colourful Bubbles
Offered by Boolevard Cosmetics Ltd. (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great watch, 30 Jun. 2015
This watch is great. I was attracted by the bright colours and the unusual square shape. The clasp is sturdy and doesnt feel like the watch will fall off easily. The watch is also lightweight and doesnt bang against you. Received on time from seller and well packaged.

FouFou Dog Luggage Tag French Bulldog
FouFou Dog Luggage Tag French Bulldog

5.0 out of 5 stars and my friend loved it., 7 Nov. 2014
I bought this for my friend who was going on holiday. It is bigger than I expected but this means that there is more space to write your contact info. The Tag arrived on time and was well packaged, and my friend loved it.

Me & Mum Wooden Photo Picture Frame Whitewashed Distressed Finish Shabby Chic Style
Offered by Kiddie kloud

5.0 out of 5 stars It will hold a 6x4 photo and is very sturdy and well made, 7 Nov. 2014
This is a lovely frame. It arrived on time and was very well packaged. It will hold a 6x4 photo and is very sturdy and well made.

Snail's Pace Luggage Suitcase Carry-On ID Tags Set of 2
Snail's Pace Luggage Suitcase Carry-On ID Tags Set of 2
Offered by Graphics and More Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I expected which is good as you can write more info on the back, 24 Oct. 2014
Ordered for my niece who owns snails. Bigger than I expected which is good as you can write more info on the back. Delivered on time and well packaged. Lovely quirky present.

Beware Sign: Land Snail
Beware Sign: Land Snail
Offered by Pet Book Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars My niece loved it too, 24 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Beware Sign: Land Snail (Misc.)
Quirky present for my niece who owns snails. Well packaged and delivered earlier than advised in my e-mail notification. My niece loved it too.

green imitation leather mobile case bag Smartphone for Nokai C2-02 and Nokia 1616 and 6303i
Offered by CM3-Computer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 6 Feb. 2014
Handy strap to keep the phone securely in place if the case falls. Good choice of colours. Nice little purchase.

Kong Hedgehog for Cat
Kong Hedgehog for Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat loves this, 21 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Kong Hedgehog for Cat (Misc.)
My cat goes crazy for this toy when we give it to her. Definitely worth buying to keep her happy!

Animal Biology and Care
Animal Biology and Care
by Sue Dallas

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful book, 21 Nov. 2013
I really like this book. I am doing an Animal Care Diploma and this book was recommended to me by my tutor. So far it has contained everything I need such as information on Animal Cells, Animal Tissue, Animal Laws, handling, quarantine and so much more. f you are studying a similar course, this book will be useful/helpful to you.