Profile for Doreen Morley > Reviews

Content by Doreen Morley

Doreen Morley (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tall Glass Coffee Mugs & Latte Spoons, 13.25oz 14.5cm - Set of 4.
Tall Glass Coffee Mugs & Latte Spoons, 13.25oz 14.5cm - Set of 4.
Offered by HOME TREATS

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good value for money, 10 Dec 2014
Really good value for money! Fantastic quality glasses and spoons. Ideal for my Tassimo machine, lattes have never tasted so good. I thoroughly recommend this purchase.

Judge Red Cappuccino Cup & Saucer
Judge Red Cappuccino Cup & Saucer
Offered by Harts Of Stur

2.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately one saucer was broken, ( out of 2 ..., 10 Nov 2014
This review is from: Judge Red Cappuccino Cup & Saucer
Unfortunately one saucer was broken, ( out of 2 cups and two saucers), but I am getting a refund and will order one cup and saucer again. I have ordered previously and had no breakages, just one of those things!

Mens famous DUNLOP WINSTON elasticated gusset slippers (7 UK, Burgundy/Grey)
Mens famous DUNLOP WINSTON elasticated gusset slippers (7 UK, Burgundy/Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dunlop Slippers, 4 Nov 2014
I have bought these slippers before for my husband, and he has found them very comfortable and sturdy. I thoroughly recommend this seller to everyone.

Skeleton Crosswords Volume 2
Skeleton Crosswords Volume 2
by Clarity Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug 2014
Excellent puzzle book, Gets the mind thinking!

Pro-Tec Pure Bamboo Universal Desktop Stand for Smartphones and Devices - Bamboo

5.0 out of 5 stars Mobile Phone Stand, 21 April 2014
A great little gadget and very useful. The bamboo wood is extremely smooth and very easy to put together. It fits my Blackberry perfectly. A very well made item, would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Paperwhite, 18 Mar 2014
Excellent product, so different from my other kindles. I particularly love the adjustable back light, so much more enjoyable to read in bed and not rely on other lights. I thoroughly recommend this to everyone.

Amazon PowerFast Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (compatible with all Amazon Devices)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Charger, 18 Mar 2014
Although I already have a white charger for my other kindle, this PowerFast is well worth the money because it is so quick to charge my paperwhite. Thoroughly recommend to all.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Onyx Black  [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Onyx Black [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Cover, 18 Mar 2014
This cover makes life so easy. Just open or close to switch the kindle on and off. Good quality, well worth the money. I thoroughly recommend this to everyone.

New Trent Arcadia (2PCS) Clickpen Stylus/Styli with Micro-Knit Tip for all capacitive Touchscreen Smartphones and Tablets. (TwinPack: Black + White)
Offered by Naphos

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet Stylus, 18 Mar 2014
I bought this pack of two for my kindle paperwhite. They are quite ingenious being made of a very fine mesh. Sometimes using your finger to access some parts is not easy, the kindle being ultra sensitive, (and I have slim fingers!). Very well priced for such quality. I thoroughly recommend this product.

Wildlife World Roosting Nest Pockets -Mixed Pack of 6
Wildlife World Roosting Nest Pockets -Mixed Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Nest Pockets, 18 Mar 2014
This was a really good buy for the price. All are sturdy, and came well packaged. It is also fine to have a few spares for subsequent years. I thoroughly recommend this seller to everyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3