Profile for Jane > Reviews

Content by Jane

Jane

4 Pairs of Mens or Womens Medium Merino Wool Walking Hiking Socks (Women's: 4-8 Men's: 3-7)
Offered by Cambrian Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great winter socks, 7 Jun. 2013
I didn't do any hiking in them but they are good quality, warm and hard wearing which is exactly what I was looking for.

SES Creative Children's Make Your Own Ballerina Tutu
SES Creative Children's Make Your Own Ballerina Tutu

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute tutu, 7 Jun. 2013
This was nice crafts project to do with my 5 year old niece, and at the end you get a very cute tutu. She didn't require too much help to make it once I showed her how to do it. My 3 year old daughter didn't have the patience to help but loved wearing it when it was complete. You can also make a matching bracelet and something to wear in your hair as well.

The Gruffalo
The Gruffalo
by Julia Donaldson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but expected better, 14 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Gruffalo (Paperback)
Having already bought a number of books by the same author, I was expecting another masterpiece, however, my 3 year old and I were very disappointed. The pictures in the Gruffalo are very limited and don't give you much to spot/talk about. I was also not impressed with the language...for example "the mouse looked good" would suggest to most young children that the mouse was well behaved, however the author means that the mouse looked good enough to eat. I'm not sure why this book gets so many 5 stars as it is nowhere near as creative as for example The Snail and the Whale, Room on the broom or the absolute firm fave of my daughter...TIDDLER. In my opinion, the Gruffalo is overhyped so don't rush out to buy it.