Profile for M. Garcia > Reviews

Content by M. Garcia

M. Garcia "Tesao" (Hertfordshire)

12 Wafer Butterflies
12 Wafer Butterflies
Offered by Cupcake Avenue
Price: 4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 3 Jun 2011
Brought these wafer butterflies to decorate my daughter's birthday cake and they finshed the cake off beautifully. Everyone thought that I have brought the cake. Just goes to show you that we can create a beautiful looking cake just like the professionals with a few extra touches.

They arrived shortly after I purchased them and in very good condition - I was worry about the state they would arrive in but they were packaged very well.

This Is Us
This Is Us
Price: 13.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Back to basics, 24 Feb 2010
This review is from: This Is Us (Audio CD)
I purchased this CD for my sister who loves the Backstreet Boys. According to her, its a great album and the boys have gone back to their original style.

Stainless Steel Baby Mouli
Stainless Steel Baby Mouli
Offered by The Hardware Place
Price: 18.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was looking for., 24 Feb 2010
I purchased this mouli to puree my baby's food but it strained the liquid from the food and kept back the pulp which wasn't what I was looking for.

The product itself is of good quality but it is now gathering dust in the cupboard. I now use a blender to puree the food.

Mums Know Best: The Hairy Bikers' Family Cookbook
Mums Know Best: The Hairy Bikers' Family Cookbook
by Si King
Price: 18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 Feb 2010
This is a fantastic book. I watched the TV series and was very keen to get my hands on this book to try the recipes. I have now tried 4 recipes and there were very simple to follow and the dishes were delicious. Can't wait to try more recipes. Definitely a firm favorite which I will go back to constantly.

The recipes are varied and not only includes great British dishes like Meat and Potato Pie, Bread and Butter Pudding etc but also dishes from Portugal, Caribbean, USA, Estonia, Greece, India, Africa, Pakistan and other countries. I love to try different cuisines so this book allows to try different food without having to buy a book specific for that cuisines.