Profile for M. Purisiol > Reviews

Content by M. Purisiol

M. Purisiol "merry747" (UK)

Panasonic KX-TG6511EM DECT Single Digital Cordless Phone Set - Silver
Panasonic KX-TG6511EM DECT Single Digital Cordless Phone Set - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars decent telephone no pretenses, 28 Dec. 2010
I bought this phone when my old one broke and I was looking for something cheap but not rubbish as I share my line with two others.
Great value for money, simple to put together and to use without looking at the instructions panflet; I will get round to discover all the secondary features eventually when I get time for the written info.
Reception is very good when you move away far from its hub (went 3 floors downstairs to get the door and the conversation was not impaired in the slightest) and battery life is good.
I would recommend this phone if you want a decent, good value for money, practical device.
I would be wary of Royal Mail though, I chose special delivery and paid extra and my delivery was royally screwed, twice.
Amazon were extremely helpful and replaced the 1st delivery that Royal Mail lost and refunded the postage cost; Royal Mail managed to delay the second delivery and failled to re-deliver, making me wait for my parcel for almost a month. Now I know this isn't Amazon's fault and I have placed several complaints with the postal service, but I thought I'd make people aware of Royal Mail's disappointing service and given the numerous occurences when Royal Mail failed to provide me a good service I feel justified in providing them with a spot of negative publicity.
Still it was nice to complain using my brand new telephone!

Good Morning Nantwich: Adventures in Breakfast Radio
Good Morning Nantwich: Adventures in Breakfast Radio
by Phill Jupitus

5.0 out of 5 stars Witty, passionate and easy read, 12 Sept. 2010
Phill Jupitus love for radio come across vividly in this book; I recoomend this to all those who love good radio, good music and original characters

Edimax EW-7711UAN Wireless nLITE High Gain USB Adapter
Edimax EW-7711UAN Wireless nLITE High Gain USB Adapter
Offered by SEDIVA UK

4.0 out of 5 stars small but perfectly formed, 25 April 2010
Small and discreet, does its job well; easy to install and so far no problems at all.
This little adapter is perfect for home use; I live in a flat so I do not know how well this product would perform in picking up signal from a different floor.
Very good value for money

Brilliant InDesign CS4
Brilliant InDesign CS4
by Mr Steve Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars CLEAR EASY COMPREHENSIVE GREAT VALUE, 5 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Brilliant InDesign CS4 (Paperback)
Very clear, easy step-by-step guide to this incredibly vast programme; especially if you really hate instruction manuals, or like me, have a full-blown phobia about them. It gives you answers as well as instructions and it is great value for money