Profile for thomas > Reviews

A to Z of Mod
A to Z of Mod
by Paolo Hewitt

5.0 out of 5 stars The A to Z of Mod, 30 July 2012
This review is from: A to Z of Mod (Paperback)
Great book, brilliant content and fantastic pictures. Am a big fan of Paolo Hewitt's books and with Mark Baxter and Martin Freeman's imput, it makes a super easy read.

150mm monitor splitter cable (1 x HD15M to 2 x HD15F)
150mm monitor splitter cable (1 x HD15M to 2 x HD15F)
Offered by memorycapital

5.0 out of 5 stars 150mm VGA Monitor Splitter Cable, 10 Nov 2010
Very Fast Delivery.
Not quite sure what the previous complaints were all about, the VGA cable works perfectly. I have my VGA Splitter connected at my hard drive, with one VGA running to my monitor & the other running to a 40inch LED Samsung. My moniter did slightly go dark, but that is so simple to fix, just click on the 'Auto Setup' button on your monitor & that will set the screen back to normal.
Obviously a VGA cable does not transfer audio, only visual, so you would need a separate audio cable to go with it. But if you wanted to transfer High Definition, you would need a DVI to HDMI cable, as long as your hard drive is compatible, I do wish I had of purchased an HDMI cable, but I had already installed a 20m VGA male to male cable through the internal walls, but never mind, what I purchased was perfect & does exactly what I wanted.

Do not be put off from any previous feedbacks. This purchase is spot on & you certainly can't complain about the price.
thanks alot, thomas