Profile for Mr. J. D. Brown > Reviews

Content by Mr. J. D. Brown

Mr. J. D. Brown "Chis Brown" (Derby)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Narrow Escape - A Year of Highs and Lows on Narrowboat Minerva (Narrow Boat Books Book 3)
Price: 1.44

5.0 out of 5 stars How to change lifestyles??!!, 7 July 2014
Another super book I just had to read once I had read Marie's first book. I'll give her her due, she does really try hard. How she finds the time to write a book about her life and that of the rest of the family beats me. Well done!! Really enjoyed it

Promise You Won't Tell?
Promise You Won't Tell?
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what you want when on holiday lounging on a sun bed., 7 July 2014
A bit of a funny read. I think I ordered this by mistake, but never the less I did quite enjoy it.

In Rude Health: The funniest and most explicit stories from the NHS
In Rude Health: The funniest and most explicit stories from the NHS
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A super read. Make sure nyou have a wee before you read it., 7 July 2014
Really funny and I had to laugh out loud, there was no point in just smiling! Usually I had to read the article to my wife who then laughed as loud as me. Well done a great read!!

Severin Lemon Squeezer, 750 ml, 25 Watt, White
Severin Lemon Squeezer, 750 ml, 25 Watt, White
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Juicer!!, 7 July 2014
A super little kitchen gadget. It does all it said it would do. It is not too big and very easy to both use and wash and clean.

Narrow Margins - a laugh-out-loud book about life on the waterways (Narrow Boat Books 1)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 7 July 2014
A splendid book. I really enjoyed it and have passed on my thoughts to like minded friends. Marie tells the tale as it was, sometimes funny, sometimes sad. It is just family life with the added complexities of trying to rebuild a narrow, long boat, besides bringing up a family and sorting out the monies. I download two more books I was so pleased. Well done!!

(1236) skinny crop trousers bullit zip casual day black 6-18
(1236) skinny crop trousers bullit zip casual day black 6-18
Offered by icecoolfashion
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 7 July 2014
My wife has tried all sort and many different variations of these trousers. These are the most successful and she is well pleased indeed. She not only thinks they are great they actually stay up.....unless she wears 'fancy pants'..........then they slither down!!
She now wears sensible pants.

Golden Memories: 75 Golden Memories
Golden Memories: 75 Golden Memories
Offered by langton_info_england
Price: 4.68

5.0 out of 5 stars He will love it as it is far better than his old ..., 7 July 2014
Thank you.This CD arrived very quickly and there have been no problems with at all. It is just what I wanted as my father used to model his piano playing on Charlie Kunz when he was in the forces 70 years ago. He will love it as it is far better than his old cassettes. Great

How Now Mrs Brown Part 6
How Now Mrs Brown Part 6
Dvd ~ Brendan O'Carroll
Price: 3.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 28 May 2014
This review is from: How Now Mrs Brown Part 6 (DVD)
No straight faces when watching this DVD. The trouble is you nhave to concentrate so hard..... Frightened of missing something!!

Mrs Browns Boys Part 4 Good Mourning Mrs Brown
Mrs Browns Boys Part 4 Good Mourning Mrs Brown
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 28 May 2014
One for the dark nights when you are fed up. I will defy anyone to keep a straightr face when watching this!

Mrs Brown's Boys 3
Mrs Brown's Boys 3
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Mrs Brown's Boys 3 (DVD)
One to keep my wife smiling and all our guest entertained. Super and always something new to hear as the action is so fast.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8