Profile for grajack > Reviews

grajack

Amazon PowerFast USB Cable for Accelerated Charging
Amazon PowerFast USB Cable for Accelerated Charging

4.0 out of 5 stars kindle fire cable, 18 Oct 2013
I ordered this, , because I already have the mains adapter with my note tablet. Now just plug usb into adapter to charge either. Plus easier if you travel, don't need to have different mains plugs.

UNIVERSAL HALOGEN OVEN COOKER HEATING ELEMENT BULB (1200/1400w)
UNIVERSAL HALOGEN OVEN COOKER HEATING ELEMENT BULB (1200/1400w)
Offered by Sourcing4U Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Heating element for halogen oven, 18 Oct 2013
Did what it was supposed to. However!
It is such a pain to remember where everything goes, especially the Wiring . I tied coloured thread to wires to colour code the matches. though I took photos with tablet. It is a juggling act trying to put all the layers together. You need loads of patience. Had to try. Wouldn't do it again!

Samsung Flip Cover for Galaxy Note 10.1 - White - EFC-1G2NWECSTD
Samsung Flip Cover for Galaxy Note 10.1 - White - EFC-1G2NWECSTD
Offered by total digital stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy Note flip cover, 18 Oct 2013
I wish I had, had this sooner. They were a bit pricey at full price. This was much better. I love the case. I bought a keyboard for the note, but with this stand I use the one in tablet with predictive text it is great. Doesn't do good on slippery surface, have a bit of that anti slip mesh, mat or something to put it on and it is great. It is a good protector, looks part of it. Overall, well worth having.

Cover-Up Amazon Kindle Fire (7-inch) Tablet Version Stand Nappa Leather Cover Case - Black
Offered by Cover-Up

3.0 out of 5 stars Cover Up Kindle cover and stand, 18 Oct 2013
I like the fact this case was leather. It was a tight fit, but once in, is fine. I had a fault where the stitching went too far and couldn't close the flap. I fixed it myself, I did inform company, who couldn't have been more accomadating, and they wanted to replace it. Customer service was excellent.
I like the case, but the pen doesn't fit properly . Can't close the case with it in. Also stand not really good at standing upright book style. No support.