Profile for Alison Strickland > Reviews

Pair of - Modern Chrome 3 Way Ceiling Lights with Frosted Glass Shades
Pair of - Modern Chrome 3 Way Ceiling Lights with Frosted Glass Shades
Offered by The Light Factory

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, awkward to fit light bulbs, 2 Jun 2014
I would have given this item five stars if it wasn't near impossible to fit the light bulbs into it. You have to do it with the shades on and they are so narrow you cant put your hand in.

1600 x 452 mm Vertical Column Radiator White Flat Panel | Original - iBathUK premium radiator
Offered by iBathUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Stylish, 2 Jun 2014
I love this radiator, it looks very modern and stylish in my hallway. Very good and would recommend to anyone looking for a more stylish way of heating a room.

10 x Silver ANTIQUE METAL CURTAIN POLE ROD VOILE NET RINGS WITH CLIPS
10 x Silver ANTIQUE METAL CURTAIN POLE ROD VOILE NET RINGS WITH CLIPS
Offered by DaniOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Jun 2014
Very pleased with this product, just ordered some more. I used it to hang a voile over patio doors as I wanted to be able to open and close it easily.

Rosario Vampire Moka Akashiya Beach Towel
Rosario Vampire Moka Akashiya Beach Towel
Offered by TeeMug

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 3 May 2014
Arrived quickly and my son loves it. I would have given five stars but I think the price including p&p was quite expensive at £26

Walking Stick Clip
Walking Stick Clip
Offered by Excellencestores

5.0 out of 5 stars great little product, 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: Walking Stick Clip (Personal Care)
this is very useful, no more not being able to pick up stick when it falls on the floor. excellant

Fuchsia/Silver/White Metallic Flower Polyester Shower Curtain with Hooks
Fuchsia/Silver/White Metallic Flower Polyester Shower Curtain with Hooks
Offered by Online2Home

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT FUSHSIA, 20 Sep 2013
This shower curtain is not fuchsia as in description it is PLUM/silver/white metallic flower shower curtain with hooks and it is even described as this on the packaging. It does not go with all the other fuchsia accessories I have bought for the bathroom so quite disappointed. I cant be bothered to wait for another one so I am going to keep it and give it to my sister as she has a plum bathroom. It is a very nice design but definitely PLUM.

Joseph Joseph Index Advance Chopping Board Set, Aubergine (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars love this product, 29 Mar 2013
Ive been looking for some purplke chopping boards to go with my purple kithen, but could not find some good quality ones until now. These look great and are very functional. I LOVE THEM.

Gibsons Stop Me and Buy One Jigsaw Puzzles (4x500 Pieces)
Gibsons Stop Me and Buy One Jigsaw Puzzles (4x500 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant product, 29 Mar 2013
I love these jigsaws, just the right size. Not to easy, not to hard. Good quality peices. Good fun for over 10's

Tetris Alarm Clock with Falling Tetriminos
Tetris Alarm Clock with Falling Tetriminos

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 29 Mar 2013
I bought this for my teenage son for his birthday, he loves it and finds it very easy to set.