Profile for Lisbeth Nilsson > Reviews

Content by Lisbeth Nilsson

Lisbeth Nilsson "lisbethn4" (Uddevalla, Sweden)

Sleepy Hollow: Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Sleepy Hollow: Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Tom Mison

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show! Subtitles...?, 31 Oct. 2014
I love this show. I'd like to buy this DVD, BUT I need to know if there are English subtitles. I would be very grateful if someone who has bought it could tell me if there are subtitles. I'm sure there are others who would like to know too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2014 2:18 PM GMT

Pan Am - Season 1 [DVD]
Pan Am - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Christina Ricci
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Pan Am is an excellent show, 9 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Pan Am - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Pan Am is an excellent show. Just like No. 1 fan I can't understand why it's been cancelled. It's a great mix between comedy and drama. Many exciting things going on in this first season, and of many of them we will now not know what would have happened next. Big disappointment. I haven't seen the last 4 or 5 episodes of the first season since the channel showing it here in Sweden have not shown them! (And why do some people think that Pan Am is so horribly bad and that Mad Men is so incredibly good? What's so incredibly good about Mad Men and so horribly bad about Pan Am?)I totally agree with Judy about the characters and the actors, they are great. It also gives an insight into the early 60's in the US (how real I don't know though since I wasn't even born then) I'm waiting for the DVD to be released. I would also like to say to No.1 fan, Judy, Kentishgal and NeuroSplicer that I really like their reviews. To others: Read them!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2012 12:25 AM GMT

Monarch Of The Glen - Series 6 - Part 1 [DVD]
Monarch Of The Glen - Series 6 - Part 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alastair MacKenzie

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of Monarchs, 16 Mar. 2009
I think Monarch Of The Glen is one of the best British TV-shows I've
ever seen. Every series of the show is great. The actors are great. The beautiful sceneries of Scotland, the wonderful characters(I love hearing the Scottish accent), the story of their lives at Glenbogle with it's ups and downs. I hope to buy all the dvds, because I can watch the episodes over and over again. It makes me want to go to Scotland, I hope I can some day.
Lisbeth, Sweden.