Profile for janiev > Reviews

janiev

Lovelinks 11821405-75 'Fashion Rocks' Silver Bead
Lovelinks 11821405-75 'Fashion Rocks' Silver Bead

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty silver bead, 28 Dec. 2014
I bought this for a Christmas gift & the person who I bought it for is very pleased with it. I was charged an extra £1.95 for postage & packing & feel that this was excessive as the postage was actually 0.76p & it was in a small cheap white Jiffy bag

Papillio by Birkenstock Women's Gizeh Birkoflor Regular Manmade Brush Art Rose Thong Sandals 204061 , 38 EU

2.0 out of 5 stars Very uncomfortable, 14 Jan. 2014
These sandals are very pretty & look lovely but unfortunately they are very uncomfortable to wear for any length of time due to the toe posts being very short. As the top part is not leather they will not stretch. I have therefore not been able to wear them and as they came from Germany there were no instructions on how to return them.

Cole & Mason 10 cm Acrylic and Chrome Nutmeg Mill
Cole & Mason 10 cm Acrylic and Chrome Nutmeg Mill

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little Grinder, 14 Jan. 2014
I bought this Cole & Mason Nutmeg Grinder as a gift for a friend. She is delighted with it. I have had one for several years & it is still works as well as it did when I first used it.

Philips GC7423/02 Pressurised Steam Generator Iron, 800 Watt
Philips GC7423/02 Pressurised Steam Generator Iron, 800 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips Steam Generator Iron, 26 Dec. 2011
I love my new Philips GC7423/02 steam generator iron, it is so easy to use, it takes all the hardwork out of ironing as it just glides through everything in half the time of my normal Philips iron, leaving amazing results. Before I purchased this iron I did quite a lot of research and decided on the Philips, because I have never had any problems with my normal Philips iron so I wanted to stay with the same brand. The iron is comfortable to hold and has plenty of steam jets to give maximum steam and excellent results. I only wish that I had bought this iron sooner.