Profile for Leanne Liddle > Reviews

Content by Leanne Liddle

Leanne Liddle "Quantum Leaper" (UK)

Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More
Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More
by David Icke

5.0 out of 5 stars Food for thought, 3 Jan. 2011
Without repeating what some other reviewers have said (see "lifting the corporate veil" for an excellent review on this book)this most recent book of Icke's has a lot of new evidence and information which makes so much sense. I have read a few of his books before and have never bought into the Reptilian thing before, but this book, as I have said, incorporates a lot of new evidence and somehow this now seems quite believable. I think the human race has been hoodwinked for far too long and you just have to stop and take a look at what is being force fed with regards to health and safety and political correctness, health issues, politics etc to see that what we are being told just does not ring true anymore. I have studied alternative nutrition and what Icke talks about on the health front is very accurate. I also found interesting a new take on the Adam and Eve story (not being a relgious person, but have strong spritual beliefs) and this makes for an interesting new theory on how it "all came to be". A must read, and anyone with an open attitude will go away with a new sense of purpose and inspiration. Unfortunately, some will refuse to see the truth of what is written, but they can deny at as much as they like, but I urge them to do their own research then, because once the surface of these conspiracies is scratched, there is no going back to old beliefs which just don't serve us a a human race anymore.

Mending The Past And Healing The Future With Soul Retrieval
Mending The Past And Healing The Future With Soul Retrieval
by Alberto Villoldo

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 22 Oct. 2009
This was a book I received free with a magazine subscription and one I put off reading for a while. I suppose I just wasn't ready for it until now!I just love the way Alberto brings ancient spirituality together with quantum physics.It brings a true understanding of the absolute wisdom of the ancients, and how we have, in the West, now called these practices by other names. If only we would all deal with our past and heal our futures with this type of work. It is one of those very "pure" books!I notice some readers have labeled it as Spiritual Psychology - I would agree with this, excellent!

Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable Adapted from Conversations with God
by Neale Donald Walsch

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful little book, 20 Oct. 2009
This is truly a wonderful book for old and young. It makes it so easy to impart the beliefs found in the "conversations" books to younger minds. It also helped me to articulate what I believe, as sometimes it's hard to put into words the magnificence of this life we have chosen!

The Secret : Universal Mind Meditation
The Secret : Universal Mind Meditation
by Kelly Howell
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful stuff!, 18 April 2008
I bought this Kelly Howell CD about a month ago and have been listening every night since Easter. I recently received an unexpected amount of money which came at the perfect moment! Coincedence or manifestation? I like to think it's the result of listening to this CD - aligning myself with the abundance of the Universe!!

The Last Hours Of Ancient Sunlight: Waking up to personal and global transformation
by Thom Hartmann

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind-blowing!!, 24 July 2007
This truly IS one of the most important books you will ever read in your life. I have been as guilty as most at turning a blind eye at the way the world is run, and the damage we are causing the planet, I suppose beleiving that "how can I make any difference" is justification for not making a difference. Also thinking that the tipping point into disaster was way off.....not so, it is right on our doorstep and we ALL need to make changes to save the Earth. This book has inspired me to look into taking the neccessary steps to make those changes, for me it is intentional eco-village communites, and I am amazed at how many pioneering groups there are like this in the world, and just how lightly we can live on the earth and still live a comfortable life. Buy the book...go on you know you want to!!