Profile for Eva Fenton > Reviews

Content by Eva Fenton

Eva Fenton

Luxico Clear UV Anti fade Window Film - Visibly Clear Ultra Violet Protection Window Film (762mm x 1 metres)
Offered by Evowrap

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy to review Luxico Clear UV Anti fade Window film, 7 Aug 2014
I am very happy to review Luxico Clear UV Anti fade Window film. I am delighted with the result. The film was not difficult for me by myself to install, following the instructions. I did not do a perfect job, and could didn't see some specs of dust on the glass before proceeding with the installation. However, the result is still excellent. I am very surprised that it is so invisible. I have no UV meter, but I can say that the plants which live in the window are behaving as if they are much happier with their position. Previously the sun was very strong coming through this window. I installed the film to give some UV protection for my white nosed cat which loves to sit in the window and has a UV related skin problem.

Premier Super-g Mixer Grinder
Premier Super-g Mixer Grinder
Offered by Ignite Cookware

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent, 4 July 2014
This is a fantastic machine. I use it for grinding everything I need to in small quantities. I purchased it well over a year ago and have been very very pleased that I did. It is an excellent grinder for dry items, such as herbs and spices and using the smallest grinder I make purée for sauces. I don't use the larger units much as I bought it for the small one. One tip - don't try and use it on anything hot - I did and had an explosion. This I suppose is just something a more experienced cook would know about. I recommend this machine and consider it money well spent.

Medipaq® SPEC TABS - Eye Glasses NON SLIP Holders - Grip Spectacles Sunglasses Holders x 6
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item., 28 May 2014
I have been using the same pair of these spec tabs for over a year now. They haven't fallen off and are doing their job well (holding my glasses which are too large on). I did find initially that this pair of spec tabs hurt a little behind my ears, but this softened in time and now I don't notice them at all. I have very small ears though. The tabs are pretty much invisible when worn and I am very pleased to have bought them. I still have 2 spare pairs in the box, so they will last a long time, probably longer than my current pair of glasses.

A3 OHP Acetate Transparency Film For Inkjet Printers 50 Sheets
A3 OHP Acetate Transparency Film For Inkjet Printers 50 Sheets
Offered by Madaboutink

5.0 out of 5 stars Great acetate, does the job unfalteringly., 28 May 2014
I am really delighted with this product. It is expensive, but does prints beautifully (depending on my print settings and printer).. It comes with the white strip so can be used in any printer without a problem (although I am no technical expert, I learned this through my research into the subject before purchasing). It arrived very quickly in the post, and very well packaged, in an easy to manage cardboard protector which I now use to store it in and which is easily opened and closed without having to move the pack. It will last me a long time.

100 Silver Round Stickers - Sticky Coloured Self Adhesive Labels for Colour Coding
Offered by Easy Time Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sticker, 28 Nov 2013
I am delighted with the sticker. It has so many uses, I use it to close envelopes. It's a lovely semi metallic silver finish and adds to any surface it is applied.

25mm Round x Pack of 102 Gloss Clear Transparent Seals - Self-Adhesive Labels with Standard Permanent Adhesive
Offered by Easy Time Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars I need to get some more., 28 Nov 2013
This stickers are invaluable. Almost invisible, neat, and very easy to apply. I am delighted and must remember to get some more.

Petzl Tikka XP2 Head Torch
Petzl Tikka XP2 Head Torch

5.0 out of 5 stars A great lamp., 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Petzl Tikka XP2 Head Torch
Great design, very bright. It even has a whistle incorporated into the headband. I was delighted, it came quickly by post and was exactly as I had expected.

Petzl Poche Tikka 2 lamp accessories grey 2013 light accessories
Petzl Poche Tikka 2 lamp accessories grey 2013 light accessories
Offered by Facewest

5.0 out of 5 stars My boyfriend loved this gift., 28 Nov 2013
The pouch arrived very quickly in the post, and the recipient absolutely loved it, and was over the moon to have been given it. It's a great idea and looks great, and very practical as the lamp is always good to have close by but not necessarily worn.

Screenprinting: The Complete Water-based System
Screenprinting: The Complete Water-based System
by Robert Adam

2.0 out of 5 stars This is not a practical manual for beginners, 23 Aug 2013
It is instead very technical and mostly deliberates over the wrongs of past printing methods. I bought this book in anticipation of reading more about the complete water based system of screenprinting. It does deal with this, but you have to read nearly the whole book about the toxicity of past oil based methods to find this. I didn't really want to read about methods I wasn't interested in. As a beginner to screen printing I felt this book really had little to offer me.

50 x A4 INKJET CLEAR PRINTER ACETATE FILM OHP SHEETS
50 x A4 INKJET CLEAR PRINTER ACETATE FILM OHP SHEETS
Offered by 9to5 Supplies (VAT receipt supplied)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 23 Aug 2013
I recently bought this item. It arrived within a couple of days and (well before I had expected it to arrive), which was great. It was well packaged. Good value, and the results when printed on my ink jet printer are perfect.