Profile for charli.g > Reviews

charli.g

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars He's very happy with it, 17 Feb. 2015
Bought this for my husband's birthday, he loves it. He keeps it the box it came in to protect it. He's very happy with it.

The new winter fashion handbags Faux rabbit fur handbag cute mini bag
The new winter fashion handbags Faux rabbit fur handbag cute mini bag

4.0 out of 5 stars The fur feels lovely and looks great but the cheap looking handle and strap look cheap ..., 2 Feb. 2015
The bag is a lovely red colour, I says that its a mini bag, wished it had , had the dimensions in the description. Its approximately 30cm x 20cm. The fur feels lovely and looks great but the cheap looking handle and strap look cheap which is a shame. Just wish the bag was available in a bigger size and it would be fab.

WeSC replacement EarPad/ Ear Cushions for OBOE and Conga Headphones 3 Sets: Green, Black, Yellow
Offered by eHome

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Jan. 2015
Brilliant my old cushions were falling apart, now my headphones look like new.

Bosch TDA5620GB Power II Steam Iron, 2800 W - Black
Bosch TDA5620GB Power II Steam Iron, 2800 W - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Ironing made easy, 31 July 2013
Great, iron the water spray is a bit wayward at times only thing that lets it down is its need for a lot of water either the tank is to small or its just thirsty.

BBC Polish Phrasebook and Dictionary
BBC Polish Phrasebook and Dictionary
by Hania Forss

4.0 out of 5 stars Phrase Book, 31 July 2013
I bought this so I could make conversation, with an aquaintance I met, I really helped with the basics and we are now good friends he said the book is brilliant and I gave him my copy, as a gift,

The Very Best
The Very Best

4.0 out of 5 stars Inxs, 31 July 2013
This review is from: The Very Best (MP3 Download)
I had a copy of Kick which I played to death, I saw the Best of and thought why not, I was not disapointed I really like, just need to listen to a bit more to love it.

Post
Post

5.0 out of 5 stars Post, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Post (MP3 Download)
I bought this when it was released and had forgotten all about. I couldn't find my copy so I bought replacement. I really love it my favourite song is Hyper- Ballad.

Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping Kit
Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Zumba fun, 30 April 2013
I bought this for my place of work, we do Zumba once a week, and needed some progression. So far we have only done the Activate disk. Its good but the only problem is the zooming in and out, you can't see the footwork and can be left improvising. Also the two lead dancer do there own thing, so watch the dancers at the back as they are easy to follow.

Bodum Vacuum Travel Mug, Stainless Steel with Lime Green Lid and Band, Small, 0.35 l, 12 oz
Offered by KG Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mug, 30 April 2013
I bought one of these after cracking my resin travel mug, six of my collegues have one. It keeps drinks hot, its easy to clean and the only downside is when the liquid is very hot and the lid is on it sings, which is fine if your not anywhere quiet.I would recommed this mug without a doubt.

Pamela Mann Flocked Tights Pack - Christmas Crackers, Seasons Greetings and Leaves & Berries

1.0 out of 5 stars One size does not fit all., 10 Feb. 2013
I normally wear medium tights, but these were just to small, I tried two of the pairs on, had to wear extra pair of knickers on top to stop them falling down, I'm only 5' 4 so I'm no giant. I can not recommend these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3