Profile for JSL > Reviews

Content by JSL

JSL "Jen" (Manchester, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Scar Night (Deepgate Codex Trilogy): Bk. 1
Scar Night (Deepgate Codex Trilogy): Bk. 1
by Alan Campbell
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing first novel, 5 April 2008
This really surprised me, the concept was different from usual - quite amazing. Wonderful book, really interesting and imaginative. I only hope that further books will be as good.

Between the Lines
Between the Lines

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Memories, 7 Nov 2007
This review is from: Between the Lines (Audio CD)
I was looking through my old vinyl and came across Between the Lines, it is a wonderful album and I had to order the CD. Can't wait to get it to hear it again. I have a lot of memories from the time the album was originally released and now I can relive every painful one of them!! Can't wait.

Abraxas (Rmst)
Abraxas (Rmst)
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 10.69

5.0 out of 5 stars How I missed this, 8 Sep 2007
This review is from: Abraxas (Rmst) (Audio CD)
It's been a long time since someone stole my collection of vinyl and I have replaced most of it - now I have Santana Abraxas. The excellent Singing Winds and Crying Beasts starts off an absolute flood of joy. If you could plunge into music and live it this is it!!!! I'd forgotten how wonderful this album was. I can't get the music out of my head!!!!

Sons Of The Oak: Book 5 of the Runelords
Sons Of The Oak: Book 5 of the Runelords
by David Farland
Price: 8.46

5.0 out of 5 stars David Farland does it again.........., 8 Sep 2007
I got this book thinking that David Farland couldn't surpass the excellent earlier Runelord books (the thought of the use forcibles makes my toes curl up!!!) but having started reading this book a couple of days ago I have nearly finished it. It is abolutely wonderful, just one of those books you can slide inside the pages and live. Fallion, son of Gaborn, is a really great character and the whole thing moves at a tremendous pace and is exciting and interesting at every turn. PLEASE CAN WE HAVE SOME MORE MR FARLAND?????

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6