Profile for Traysi Smith > Reviews

Content by Traysi Smith

Traysi Smith (The Netherlands)

Short-cut Rhodes: 60 Quick and Easy Recipes
Short-cut Rhodes: 60 Quick and Easy Recipes
by Gary Rhodes

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fish and chip recipe, 8 Oct. 2009
I bought this little book as my mum had it and I loved the fish batter recipe. I use it all the time now and have also tried other recipes in the book, which have also been a success. It is really easy to follow.

Cake Mania (PC CD)
Cake Mania (PC CD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 8 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Cake Mania (PC CD) (Video Game)
I started playing this on my DS and then bought this for the PC. I must admit I am better on the DS but I love it on the PC as well although I get stuck at a certain level. Great fun but watch out because it is very addictive.

Morphy Richards Accents 2 Slice Toaster Pink/Stainless Steel 44065
Morphy Richards Accents 2 Slice Toaster Pink/Stainless Steel 44065

4.0 out of 5 stars So Cute, 8 Oct. 2009
This toaster is very attractive!!! It looks better than it cooks but there are a lot of us like that out there!! It is a bit slow that's all - this can be forgiven as it looks so nice. It's light, has all the functions you need and is easy to clean. What more could a woman want - nice toast too!!!

Hannah Montana: The Movie [DVD] [PAL]
Hannah Montana: The Movie [DVD] [PAL]
Dvd ~ Miley Cyrus
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel Good Factor 10, 8 Oct. 2009
I love how they make "children's" movies these days so that the adult that has to take them to see it can also enjoy it. I really like Miley Cirrus and she reminds me so much of my daughter that I giggled all the way through. Some good music too and I'm not really into pop music but I enjoyed it. It's one of those films I don't mind having to watch again and again as we mums often have to do!!! Your children will love it and you will embarrassingly have to admit you enjoyed it too.