ARRAY(0xa83eb9f0)

Profile for G. Towler > Reviews

Content by G. Towler

G. Towler "gillytilly" (Sunny Wigan UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A Twitch of Tail (Wiccan-Were-Bear)
A Twitch of Tail (Wiccan-Were-Bear)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 6 April 2013
Just finished reading this and must say it wasn't too bad. The story isn't exciting and it feels like more of an introduction into a series. You get to learn about packs and Wiccan ceremonies and the whole setting. The sex is not too bad either. Lol ! Not exactly gripping but an okay starter.

The Purrfect Plan (Australian Shifters)
The Purrfect Plan (Australian Shifters)
Price: 2.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Good start, 4 April 2013
Never read any Angela castle before but I am now looking forward to reading some more. It was well written and the characters were well rounded. The story was interesting and had a few firsts for me. So, if you like shifters and love and excitement you should have a look at this.

Rachel's Totem (Feral Attraction)
Rachel's Totem (Feral Attraction)
Price: 1.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Naughty but nice, 3 April 2013
I did enjoy this book, the sex was graphic and the characters were interesting. I really look forward to the next book.

Rise of the Wolf (Wolf Series)
Rise of the Wolf (Wolf Series)

1.0 out of 5 stars Someone needs to proof read, 2 April 2013
Someone really needs to proof read this. Also, the writing is wooden and the story is weak. I know I didn't finish the book but it was embarrassing. Sorry, it does have promise but needs a good looking at. I don't enjoy giving negative reviews but it was worth it.

Charmed Spirits (Holiday, Montana)
Charmed Spirits (Holiday, Montana)
Price: 1.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad atall, 19 Mar 2013
Actually after a slow start I did really enjoy this book. The story is different and the characters are interesting and we'll written. I look forward to reading more by Carrie Ann Ryan.

Vampires, Banshees and Angels - 4 FREE Paranormal reads to sink your teeth into
Vampires, Banshees and Angels - 4 FREE Paranormal reads to sink your teeth into
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Samples to tempt, 17 Mar 2013
There are four different tales in this tasty tempting morsel and I have already bought two from the four. Julie lashes pulls no punches and her setting is rather unique with new terrors. Bit different to my normal tastes but a good read. I could now bore you about the other stories but as my nana said .suck it and see

Girl's Guide to Witchcraft: A Humorous Paranormal Romance (Jane Madison Series)
Girl's Guide to Witchcraft: A Humorous Paranormal Romance (Jane Madison Series)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad start, 24 Feb 2013
This is the first book I have read by Mindy klasky. Will certainly read the next one, just not asap. It was a nice story but sometimes a little disjointed. Well worth a read just not the best. So, basically it was okay.

In a Witch's Wardrobe: A Witchcraft Mystery
In a Witch's Wardrobe: A Witchcraft Mystery
Price: 4.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Magic, Mystery and cool clothes, 23 Jan 2013
If you are reading this I guess you have read the previous books in this series. If not I recommend that you read them. Lily is a great lead character and is supported by a eclectic individuals. It's a great series if you like supernatural tales. Also makes a change from werewolves and vampires. The only criticism I have is that Juliet Blackwell can be a little condescending. Over explaining things, like we are all clueless. Other than that she weaves some great stories. It's also topped off with vintage clothes and fun. If u like this I can also recommend Annette Blair. Happy reading.

FERAL SINS (The Phoenix Pack)
FERAL SINS (The Phoenix Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars very naughty and pulls no punches, 19 Jan 2013
well, i have never blushed when reading a book before so that's a first. The story is actually quite well written and the characters are really interesting. There is violence and tension and laughter and totally steam coming out of your ears sex.
so, if you enjoy a bit of kinky feckery with your werewolves this is the book for you. I will certainly be getting the next one in the series....yep I'm a naughty girl !!

The Dark God's Bride Trilogy, #1
The Dark God's Bride Trilogy, #1
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars a slow start, 19 Jan 2013
I have never ready a book by this author but it was a suggestion on goodreads so I went for it. it does take a while to get going but is worth sticking with. Its not my fave book but will certainly read more of the books from this series.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3