Profile for Hellox > Reviews

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 2000 Two-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush
Braun Oral-B Professional Care 2000 Two-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush
Offered by Thehealthcounter

3.0 out of 5 stars Battery life!, 25 Feb. 2013
First, this shifted a lot of stubborn staining on my incisors, which I was really pleased with. Much better than my last electric.
But there's a massive downside - the charge doesn't even last a week - much less than my last one.
Charging it more often is a pain, but the novelty of my whiter teeth hasn't worn off yet, so I am living with it. Braun could do a lot better on the battery front.
Also, I wish I'd bought the equivalent one-mode model. Even with sensitive teeth I don't need the sensitive mode and imagine it will be the same for most people. Unless you've got really very sensitive teeth, then just stick to a one-mode. (Or, if you do, then just get a less powerful brush!)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2014 7:09 PM GMT

Fruit/Lemon Juicer With Measuring Jug Base
Fruit/Lemon Juicer With Measuring Jug Base
Offered by PinkWebShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't I get one of these sooner!, 11 Feb. 2013
Why didn't I get one of these sooner! Instead a wasting time squeezing by hand, picking out the pips, this thing does it in moments and ensures no pips in the juice.
The jug is quite large and could easily take a grapefruit or orange on. The slots are thin too so the pips don't slip though.
Shame mine is yellow though - I prefer the blue one in the latest picture!

Lee Scarlett Skinny Women's Jeans Blue Powder W28INxL31IN
Lee Scarlett Skinny Women's Jeans Blue Powder W28INxL31IN

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab jeans!, 30 Dec. 2012
Really deep dark midnight blue, just like I was after. Plain, solid dye, no fade marks/patches.
Really good stretch, don't go baggy at the knees or bum.
Just wish they'd do a 32 leg!

Lee Women's Jade Skinny Jeans, Poppy Fresh, W28/L31
Lee Women's Jade Skinny Jeans, Poppy Fresh, W28/L31

4.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased., 9 Dec. 2012
Bought 28/31 and really pleased with the fit. I'm probably a bigish 10 these days, so I think if you're more a 8/10 then I'd get the 27. I just wish they'd do 32 legs as well.
Though these are fairly lightweight denim they do seem to hold their shape. Worn them for 2 days now and they've not gone baggy at the knees or bum, and I can't imagine they will.

Joseph Joseph Jumbo Turner - Red
Joseph Joseph Jumbo Turner - Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 5 Dec. 2012
The concept of an extra large turner is great - makes lifting things from baking trays so much easier and stops the food falling apart

Nigellissima: Instant Italian Inspiration
Nigellissima: Instant Italian Inspiration
by Nigella Lawson

4.0 out of 5 stars Yum!, 2 Nov. 2012
Have tried a few of the pasta recipes and they've all been delicious so far!
There are many non-complicated recipes.
She has such a great writing style too.

Joseph Joseph Scoop Colander, Small - Aubergine
Joseph Joseph Scoop Colander, Small - Aubergine

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 2 Nov. 2012
Great for some things but it's quicker just to use a colander to drain veg rather than scooping it out with this which takes a few goes

Lille, pocket guides, 3rd
Lille, pocket guides, 3rd
by Thomas Cook Publishing

3.0 out of 5 stars Pefect for a short break, 2 Oct. 2012
This guide book was actually better than I thought it was going to be - I guess I didn't have a very high opinion of Thomson guides before! I found it very useful for getting about on a weekend break. My only complaint would be the maps. You need a couple of more detailed ones as well as the larger scale ones included, plus ideally you want them at the end of the book so you can find them easily and not have to search for them.

Kenwood SJM025 1L Boutique Green Cordless
Kenwood SJM025 1L Boutique Green Cordless

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 2 Oct. 2012
Gorgeous kettle - great colour. Well made and not too heavy. Nice soft touch handle. Can't wait to get the toaster!

Gastronomic Dictionary French-English
Gastronomic Dictionary French-English
by Thomas Harmsworth

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful!, 2 Oct. 2012
Worked a treat in Lille, though some of the definitions are a bit too literal. I don't know why I haven't thought of getting one of these before, especially for countries where we don't speak any of the language.

Page: 1 | 2