Profile for Donna Kriel > Reviews

Content by Donna Kriel

Donna Kriel "Donna" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
PANODIA XXL slip-in photo album "giraffe" brown - 100 pages (50 sheets) - for up to 600 photos

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but a few issues, 3 Mar. 2016
I went for this album after searching for one to display our pictures of trips to hubby's homeland, South Africa. Thought this was perfect and hadn't seen one I'd liked before so was delighted, esp that you can get in variety of sizes and I definitely wanted one that would hold a lot of photos.
When it came I was sorry to see the plastic over the cover was creased and damaged, not a huge problem but makes it look a bit beaten up instead of new. Also one of the sheets the clear slip in bits for photos was torn, the pictures stay in but move around and it's not very nice. A page also fell out very easily which I'll glue back in.

So in general it's a lovely album but these issues let it down which is a shame because it's beautiful but it arrived damaged and perhaps may be easily damaged? So far do good and nothing else has happened to it.

Hurley Hippo Bath Toy Storage Organiser (Blue)
Hurley Hippo Bath Toy Storage Organiser (Blue)
Offered by Odyseaco

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 Jan. 2016
Really impressed with this. I was skeptical about a bath toy tidy that stuck to the tiles as I figured it would just fall off constantly with the weight. But these limpet lock suckers are amazingly strong, hasn't budged, even when full and a not-so-gentle toddler stuffing toys in.
The design is lovely. The hippo is so sweet and the material is great. I would definitely recommend this to friends with kids. He just looks so sweet in our bathroom too, little boy loves him!

Who Knows Where? - The Global Location Guessing Board Game
Who Knows Where? - The Global Location Guessing Board Game
Offered by ADVOCATE GAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, different from usual board game style, 8 Jan. 2016
Got this for my husbands Christmas. I wanted to get a different game than the usual trivia question, especially as most of them require you to have grown up on UK to know the answer and he's South African. Thought this would be a good change.
We love it, a lot of fun to play. Everyone answers each go and if your completely clueless it's good fun to guess an area instead of the 'I don't know' for a Q&A game. Love that it teaches you random facts as you go along too.
A game that can be used by all family and friends. Will definitely be playing this with ours when they come to visit.
Would recommend.

Disney Junior Sheriff Callie's Wild West Mini Figures 2" Mystery Pack
Disney Junior Sheriff Callie's Wild West Mini Figures 2" Mystery Pack
Offered by Toys A Roma

1.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive!!!, 5 Dec. 2015
Bought a couple of these for my son at Smyths toy store (£1.99) per bag.... Cute wee figure for the price, but can't believe how much it is on here, absolute rip off. Don't buy from here!!

2015 Rugby World Cup Player Ceramic Mug New South Africa Springboks
2015 Rugby World Cup Player Ceramic Mug New South Africa Springboks
Offered by PyramidShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 10 Nov. 2015
Got this for my husband's christmas... It's great. Lovely quality and a cool mug that he'll love. My only issue with this is they don't seem to do a Scotland one for myself. Or we could have had his and hers rugby teams. Haha. Great gift for a rugby fan!

Bedzonline Memory Foam and Reflex 3 Zone Mattress with 1 Fibre Pillows, Micro Quilted cool flex Cover, Single , 3 ft , 90 x 190 cm
Offered by bedzonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant mattress!, 11 Sept. 2015
Bought for our 2yr old for his first single bed. Brilliant mattress. I've ended up lying in his bed with him a few nights and it is so comfy! He loves it. The best mattress in the house I'd say. Would definitely recommend! Got it at a steal price on here too, so even better

Character World Single "Disney Miles From Tomorrowland Cadet" Panel Duvet Set, Multi-Colour
Offered by Kidco

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Aug. 2015
Lovely bed sheets. Good quality, fast delivery and it's a great design, my wee boy loves it. Would recommend

NS Associates Large UV Travel Centre (Blue)
NS Associates Large UV Travel Centre (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, esp for taking abroad, 24 Jun. 2015
Took this with us to visit family in South Africa. Great travel cot.
Folds really quite small and is thin and light to fit into sour case easily. Pops up when at other size, really quick and simple. And the mattress is a little air one that you pulled the topper open and inflated but we also blew it up by mouth a little too so it was softer.
Nice and comfortable. The zipped net was handy to protect baby from Mosquitos and other bugs.

Took it camping with us over there. Little man (1yr old exactly) slept in it fine. We were really happy with him being in there. He was nice and safe.

Also would be handy to take to beach or use in garden as UV protected too and folds into a small circular bag (easy to fold down too) and so easy to carry places.

I would recommend to friends. Not just for travelling abroad, I really think this mattress is more comfortable than the usual travel cot mattress where you can normally feel the poles supporting the base through it. Might be a bit chillier as it's on the floor though. But overall, really chuffed with this and glad we bought it.

The Lion King Simba Wall Stickers Art Decal Vinyl Girls Bedroom
The Lion King Simba Wall Stickers Art Decal Vinyl Girls Bedroom

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but small, 24 Jun. 2015
Looks good on the wall, adds a nice design to sons room. Looks deceptively big in the picture though, about A4 size. Been on the wall for about a year now. Sticks fine, no issues

Son 1st Birthday-Simba, (Disney) Birthday Card
Son 1st Birthday-Simba, (Disney) Birthday Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 24 Jun. 2015
Very nice card, really pleased with it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3