Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "pepeta57" (Coventry UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Bosch IXO 3.6V Cordless Lithium-Ion Screwdriver
Bosch IXO 3.6V Cordless Lithium-Ion Screwdriver
Offered by Power Tools Pro
Price: 33.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Dynamite in a small package!, 15 Sep 2014
Really useful driver! Compact and easy to handle this little machine can drive quite large screws too. I am more than pleased with this unit.

Bosch PTL 1 2000 Watt Wallpaper Stripper
Bosch PTL 1 2000 Watt Wallpaper Stripper
Offered by snowmansales
Price: 32.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Patricia's stripper!, 15 Sep 2014
Very efficient little machine. Neat and compact and easy to use, does the job excellently.

Womens Ladies Summer Long Dressing Gown Traditional Floral Jersey Cotton (14/16, Aqua)
Offered by BEST DEALS DIRECT UK
Price: 13.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool and comfy!, 25 Aug 2014
Perfect little housecoat for those warm summer mornings. When a little cover up is required but it's too hot for a regular dressing gown, this little piece is perfect. Very soft material and well made, good value for the money. Quite narrow so would recommend you buy one size larger than your actual size.

Stars
Stars
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The guy's are so amazing! Producer needs to improve., 24 Aug 2014
This review is from: Stars (MP3 Download)
I love this group and in fact voted for them on X Factor.

The only reason I have not given this album 5 stars is the poor orchestral quality! The backing music sounds canned rather than an actual orchestra which detracts from the guy's amazing voices. A poor choice in my estimation by the producers of the album.

So like others, 5 stars for the guys but a 2-3 for the producers.

The Quest for the Heart Orb (The Orbs of Rathira Book 3)
The Quest for the Heart Orb (The Orbs of Rathira Book 3)
Price: 4.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Whist I loved every one of the Soul linked series, 15 July 2014
Whist I loved every one of the Soul linked series, I cannot say that I have been excited about this one. The idea of so many completely innocent and unknowing females is silly I find and the plots were somewhat poor.

I have to say that I am glad the series has now ended and perhaps Laura Jo can get on with another exciting series like the first one.

Revenge (Ghost Cats)
Revenge (Ghost Cats)
Price: 1.54

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the usual standard I expect from Jaycee, 29 Jun 2014
This is a pleasant enough book but certainly not a great one.

I can hardly believe that it is the same author who wrote Hunted which is one of the best books that I have ever read despite the subject matter, or maybe because !

I found this story to be disjointed and rather poorly written. The actual premise behind the story is quite a good one but I got the feeling that Jaycee was asked to produce a book in this series and knocked it out in a hurry. Everything just seemed to happen in a blink, as in a short story, so I was disappointed to say the least, I didn't get to know the characters well at all unlike her other books.

A good effort, a pleasant enough read, but certainly not her best one.

Hunted
Hunted
Price: 2.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely oneof the best books I have ever read !!!!, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Hunted (Kindle Edition)
I would have given this book 10 stars if that were possible!!

I have loved Jaycee's books in the past, especially her Kinncaid brothers series but this one is definitely a cut above. Sometimes hard to read as the subject matter is very dark and compelling but as we all know, sometimes true!

The characters are complex but down to earth, strong but tortured if you'll excuse the pun. Not for the faint hearted I have to say but it will hold you and stay in your mind long after you have read the entire story.

Morgan/Dusk is a strong, resilient lady who becomes a victim of the sex slave trade in Europe while on vacation. What happens to her is appalling, cruel, degrading and scary as hell but she is determined that they will not cower her and the fiend who is hell bent on destroying her will get his just desserts.

This is definitely the darkest book I have ever read and it held my interest all through the story. I highly recommend this book to anyone with a strong, well grounded mind.

Well done Jaycee, thank you for an amazing story that I'm sure will remain in my mind for some time to come.

Hammerite 5092961 Metal Paint: Hammered Red 250ml
Hammerite 5092961 Metal Paint: Hammered Red 250ml
Offered by deals-direct
Price: 7.27

2.0 out of 5 stars This paint was not hammered effect as stated on the can !!, 6 Jun 2014
I use Hammerite paint all the time as I find the quality the best there is. My garden furniture etc is painted with the blue Hammered finish paint and is very effective.

I wanted the red to change some items in my kitchen but despite being a lovely colour, it is not the hammered finish that I required.

I was therefore very disappointed not to mention not happy for wasting my money.

The Deadly Series Boxed Set (Kinncaid Brothers Collection Book 1)
The Deadly Series Boxed Set (Kinncaid Brothers Collection Book 1)
Price: 6.07

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most amazing series I have ever read !, 5 Jun 2014
Great men, an amazing family and their women, true romance with an element of danger in every book. I loved them all and hate now that they series is finished but there is nowhere to go from here. I'm sure that with her fantastic writing ability, Jaycee will soon come up with another group of sexy, loving males for us to drool over and love .

I highly recommend this series, wholeheartedly.

The only moral is, don't fall for a Kinncaid, as your life could well be in danger !!!

Deadly Beginnings (Kinncaid Brothers Book 6)
Deadly Beginnings (Kinncaid Brothers Book 6)
Price: 1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Great follow up to what developed into an amazing series!!, 5 Jun 2014
Having thoroughly enjoyed the Deadly series about the brothers it is so nice to now read the story of their amazing parents before the boys/men were born!

An insight into the background of the family is always welcome and good to know just who these people were before they became the parents of an amazing group of Alpha males.

It was nice to see Jock as a younger, more 'with it' male as he becomes a bit of a joke as an elderly gentleman!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13