Profile for W. Burn > Reviews

6x Savvies SU75 UltraClear Screen Protector for Nokia Lumia 630
6x Savvies SU75 UltraClear Screen Protector for Nokia Lumia 630
Offered by protectionfilms24-com

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Oct. 2014
Excellent fit and easy to fit. Very pleased.

ONX3® Nokia Lumia 630 3D Design Raindrop Hard Back Piece Cover Case + LCD Screen Protector Guard Various Colours (Clear)
Offered by ONX3

3.0 out of 5 stars The difference in size is a millimetre but that difference would make for a perfect fit and fit round the lip of the phone ..., 19 Oct. 2014
Again the item requested was for a phone cover for the nokia lumia 635 and whilst this just fits the phone the packaging states it is a nokia lumia 630. The difference in size is a millimetre but that difference would make for a perfect fit and fit round the lip of the phone making it a more secure fit. This the 5th supplier that has been tried - the others werre all returned but I couldn't be bothered this time. The product will suffice but it is not for the 635 phone.

IVSO® KeyBook Bluetooth Keyboard Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Tablet (Brown)
Offered by Gambolex

5.0 out of 5 stars The keyboard is excellent and has been a boon when I am attending ..., 27 July 2014
This item replaced the same item that I purchased in February. The keyboard is excellent and has been a boon when I am attending meetings to make notes quickly. The raised keyboard is far better than the usual flat keyboards. My only criticism is that the keys are of an English(USA) version even when you change it to English(UK) it remains the former but once you get used to where the different USA keys are it does not represent a problem. Looks good as well and has raised a few eyebrows amongst my contemopraries.

Tennis / Golfer's Elbow Support with Removable Pressure Pad by Neo Physio
Tennis / Golfer's Elbow Support with Removable Pressure Pad by Neo Physio
Offered by Supports Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-Golfer or Tennis, 2 Jan. 2013
Somehow I have been diagnose with Golfers Elbow and purchasing one of these was recommnded by my GP and I must admit that it has really helped to ease th pain and m now finding that I can go 2 or 3 days without wearing it but doubt if i will ever be able to go without.

TECHGEAR® **PACK OF 3** - LG Optimus L5 / E610 CLEAR Screen Protectors with cleaning cloth - Hi-TEC ESSENTIALS
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars Protect for longevity, 2 Jan. 2013
Whilst I have aleady written one review on this product the sentiments are still the same. When the 2nd Tab is removed it leaves a sticky residue on the top right hand corner which is difficult to remove. The piece of material is too small for it's intended purpose. I ordered a similar product for my Galaxy Tablet but from a diferrent supplier and experienced exactly the same problems. This is the only reason or grading 'I Like it' and not 'I Love It'.

The Affair (Jack Reacher, Book 16)
The Affair (Jack Reacher, Book 16)

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack Reacher, 2 Jan. 2013
Gradually working my way through th Jack Reacher series of books which I have found - to date - interesting and compelling reading. I am also glad that they have decided to make a film of one of the books.

The Big Bad Wolf (Alex Cross Book 9)
The Big Bad Wolf (Alex Cross Book 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Alex Cross, 2 Jan. 2013
Gradually workiong my way through the Alex Cross sries of books which - to date - I have found interesting and compelling reading.

Four Blind Mice (Alex Cross 8)
Four Blind Mice (Alex Cross 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Alex Cross books, 2 Jan. 2013
Gradually I am working my way through the Alex Cross series of books all of which - to now - I have found good and interesting and this one was no exception.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Shave, 2 Jan. 2013
I have used this supplier 3 times now with no problems. Product is good - Price is good - Product arrives very quickly what more could you ask. Will be using agin in a couple of months.

Bad Luck And Trouble (Jack Reacher, Book 11)
Bad Luck And Trouble (Jack Reacher, Book 11)

5.0 out of 5 stars jack reacher, 8 July 2012
Lee Childs novels involving Jack Reacher are outstanding and this one is no exception ca't wait to finish it and get the next one in the series Nothing to Lose.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5