Profile for Sara C Herrera > Reviews

Content by Sara C Herrera

Sara C Herrera

Fuloon Up-grader Version A3 LED Touch Modern Illumination Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design Photo or Tracing Design Lightbox Light Pad Cold White Brightness Adjustable
Offered by Kastdeals

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 5 Oct. 2015
It does the trick, but the adaptor is not very good and it makes a very annoying sound.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2016 2:05 PM GMT

AHS201 mono headset with mic
AHS201 mono headset with mic
Offered by eoutlet-uk

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value anyway, 25 Nov. 2014
This headset is quite tight, but I managed to replace a piece for my old headset's and it's much nicer now. Good value anyway.

Scare Force One [Explicit]
Scare Force One [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocking!!, 25 Nov. 2014
WOW!! I am SO glad to see/hear Lordi's good old sound!! My fav songs are the first 3 ones, but they're all pretty good and catchy! I hope they come to the UK again on their next tour... I saw them live last year and they were absolutely AWESOME!!

The Tarot Bible: Godsfield Bibles
The Tarot Bible: Godsfield Bibles
by Sarah Bartlett

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 7 Aug. 2013
Excellent condition to be second hand, it looks new. It's got 400 pages but it's got a handy size. It covers everything about Tarot, everything you'd need to know if you're a beginner. It uses the Universal Deck as example, which is quite similar to the Rider-Waite deck. However, it explains the difference between them and also gives an introduction to other decks and how to choose your own. It's really great.

Plantronics 37852-11 Audio 310 Mono PC Headset
Plantronics 37852-11 Audio 310 Mono PC Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Aug. 2013
This is exactly what I was looking for. I can hear anybody calling me in my house, or knocking or the phone, and at the same time I can hear Teamspeak and my game. The best of all is, when my ear gets tired, I can easily swap sides cause the mic can be moved 300º around. Also, you can regulate the length of the headset, so it works for small and large heads.

If That's What It Takes
If That's What It Takes

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 7 Aug. 2013
The volume is a bit too low, and well, it's lacking a bit of percussion as well, but it's not bad.

Curver Petlife Dog Food Container, 12 Kg/ 35 Litre Capacity
Curver Petlife Dog Food Container, 12 Kg/ 35 Litre Capacity

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 Jun. 2013
It's exactly what I was looking for. It's large, safe, cute, keeps food fresh, it's easy to move around with the wheels... what else would you ask for?

Lucius (PC/CD)
Lucius (PC/CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!!, 14 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Lucius (PC/CD) (CD-ROM)
Ohhhh, this game was SO much fun!!! Some people complain about not saving after doing chores or not often enough, but that was fixed some months ago, so I found it perfect! Honestly, this game is a lot of fun, completely worth it!! I just wish it was a bit longer!

To Beast Or Not To Beast
To Beast Or Not To Beast
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars New Lordi?, 5 April 2013
After listening to this album, the influence of Otus is very clear. It sounds different, more brutal, less melodic. I had to listen to it a couple times before judging, cause this Lordi sounds a bit different from the old Lordi. Although it's great, songs are not as catchy so I'd rather stick to the old Lordi sound.

That's my opinion anyway! See you at the gig in Edinburgh the 9th of may!