Profile for AG_Hamilton > Reviews

RHA MA450i Noise Isolating In Ear Earphones with Remote and Microphone - Black
RHA MA450i Noise Isolating In Ear Earphones with Remote and Microphone - Black
Offered by Advanced MP3 Players

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than my sennheisers..., 8 July 2012
Looking for a replacement for my sennheiser earphones I settled on RHA, after hearing some rave reviews and I have to say the set have really impressed me. I used to be a sound engineer for theatrical productions and always relied on sennheiser in the past. I have over-ear Panasonic,'s and the sennheisers earphone's these are replacing and the sound compares favourably to both. Tracks with base heavy instruments really come out well and I feel that the earphones add a certain richness to the tracks.

I also really like the features-the fabric cable was a nice touch. I have really small ears and normally find it quite difficult to find a good fit. These have seven sizes of ear tip and the smallest ones are a perfect fit- I can wear them during the day and then to the gym and they stay comfortable. I found the tip quite difficult to get on but now they're on, I know they won't fall off, which is something I always worried about with my last set. Having seven tips also means I have spares which is great in consideration of the fact that this was a real worry with my sennheisers as there was no replacement sets.

I don't really like remotes and have actively avoided earbuds with them as the weight annoys me but I really like this one and find it very intuitive; I actually find myself using it.

Overall, I really like these and am really impressed with how good these are for price. I would definitely recommend this pair to anyone.

OYSTER KNIFE, MASTERCLASS
OYSTER KNIFE, MASTERCLASS
Offered by EKS

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft Grip Oyster Knife, 27 Jun 2012
Having purchased this product online (after searching in the shops on the high street without success) for a Christmas present I have to say that I was very pleased with the product that was delivered. The soft grip allows you to shuck the oysters fairly simply without your hand slipping around or getting caught. We also found that the thickness of the blade came in handy for those oysters that were particularly difficult to open - as other blades in the past where prone to bending or being dented in the process.

ETC Saddle Cover With Extra Gel
ETC Saddle Cover With Extra Gel

5.0 out of 5 stars Spinning Sensation., 27 Jun 2012
Having recently joined a spin class with the goal of getting fit I found this saddle cover a life saver. Being new to this type of exercise I found that it helped me overcome some of the common sore points found by those new to the activity. It's also easy to put on the bike and take off- which is good when you're running a little bit late.