ARRAY(0xa6f6cb10)

Profile for Brian H > Reviews

Content by Brian H

Brian H

Decrescent Premium Desktop Docking and Charging Station for Sony Xperia Z - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value!, 3 Jun 2013
Just got this dock from the post today and I'm already loving it. It looks exactly like the one shown but the brand is KiDiGi not Decrescent, that's not a big deal. It came with a 1.5A USB charger and a USB cable which is nice since the original Sony dock doesn't even provide a USB cable when it's selling for more than 2x the price of this. I have no problem with it being not charging in certain places, I just put the dock on the table and slid the phone in to charge it. Of course it will disconnect when I lean the phone forward but it'll be fine if you leave it still, I can still use the phone while it's in the dock. It has a very tight fit so you won't be able to use a case with the dock. Finally I will suggest this to anyone who wants to get a nice dock for their Xperia Z.

Please comment if you have any questions and thanks for looking at my first review!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2013 4:59 PM GMT