Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Live. Love. Laugh." (Lancashire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
E-Mail Marketing Dynamite
E-Mail Marketing Dynamite
by Ed Rivis
Price: 8.82

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have!, 20 Jan 2010
I have been following Ed off and on for some time on the internet so was pleased to get his advice all nicely bundled in book form. I have a new business (>2 years) and was totally at sea when it came to email marketing, Ed's book is now steering me in the right direction to a safe (and hopefully lucrative) port.

Ed takes you right from the basics, so ideal for a newbie, but I feel this book would be advantageous to those who think they're doing OK - there's lots of info and advice between the covers and I am sure many would benefit. It's written in clear English and any techie terms are explained as necessary - don't be afraid :-)

Now go buy the book...

Skating To Antarctica
Skating To Antarctica
by Jenny Diski
Price: 6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars No-one in my creative writing group enjoyed this., 29 Nov 2006
This review is from: Skating To Antarctica (Paperback)
We're a fairly mixed bag of undergraduates in our second year but not one of us really enjoyed reading this book. We found it depressing and the author self-indulgent. I'm sorry Jenny Diski, but no fans here. About the only parts people liked were when Diski was discussing Antarctica and her visit there or when she was telling what other people remembered about her. The general consensus was that she should have made a proper travelogue about Antarctica.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2011 1:27 PM BST

Malice In Wonderland
Malice In Wonderland
Offered by jim-exselecky
Price: 6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Reliving my youth, 6 Jun 2005
This review is from: Malice In Wonderland (Audio CD)
A great album by Nazareth. Bought it on CD to replace LP.

Sony Car cassette adaptor
Sony Car cassette adaptor
Offered by Smith & Co
Price: 14.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this - not a cheap one, 6 Jun 2005
I bought the iRiver H140 and thought that cassette adapters were pretty much the same so bought one for around a fiver. Boy was I wrong. It rattled in the cassette player and never played in stereo so I invested in this one. What a difference! No rattles and great sound. So when you've paid a pretty penny for a decent mp3 player you absolutely have to invest in a decent cassette adapter - I totally recommend this one.

Sony Cli PEG-NX70V 16MB RAM / Palm OS 5.0
Sony Cli PEG-NX70V 16MB RAM / Palm OS 5.0

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 29 April 2003
I got a Clie on my brother's recommendation, and chose this as the best quality in my price range. This is well worth the money. The software features are impressive and the hardware is solid, well-designed and sleek. I got it before teatime and was up and running within the hour (time included getting the kids meal). It is easy to use - my husband is really jealous despite getting my trusted Handspring. As a student the ability to use Word is great, I can sit in the library and make notes straight to my Clie then transfer to my PC (no more lost notes and illegible handwriting!). The picture quality on the camera is adequate for my needs and I can't wait to use the video capture next time I take the kids out. This has enough features to last me for years. And I can record my husband snoring in bed to prove that he does!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4