Profile for B. Charlton > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Xerse/Jacobs
Xerse/Jacobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Xerse/Jacobs (Audio CD)
I am very happy to receive this beautiful opera - it is a long time coming. The music is beautiful and I hear it every day. Thank you very much. I had the album when this first came out but it was stolen and now I can hear it again.

Greatest Hits Of Philadelphia International
Greatest Hits Of Philadelphia International

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 14 Mar 2013
I am very happy to receive the CD- it is a long time coming. The music is beautiful and I hear it every day and it reminds me of my youth. Thank you very much.

Hasse: Antonio E Cleopatra
Hasse: Antonio E Cleopatra

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 Mar 2013
I am very happy to receive this Opera - it is a long time coming. The music is beautiful and I hear it every day. Thank you very much.

Duphly: Works for Harpsichord
Duphly: Works for Harpsichord

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 Mar 2013
I am very happy to receive this 2 CD - it is a long time coming. The music is beautiful and I hear it every day. Thank you very much.

Oratorio for Holy Week
Oratorio for Holy Week

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Oratorio for Holy Week (Audio CD)
I am very happy to receive this CD - it is a long time coming. The music is beautiful and I hear it every day. Thank you very much.

Charpentier: Les Arts Florissants
Charpentier: Les Arts Florissants

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 14 Mar 2013
I am very happy to receive this box set - it is a long time coming. The music is beautiful and I hear it every day. Thank you very much.

Pergolesi: Stabat Mater; Salve Regina /Scholl · Bonney · Les Talens Lyriques · Rousset

4.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of work, 18 Dec 2012
Sabat Mater is a great piece of religious music and is very popular to all classical lovers. I like the idea of the fact that a Counter Tenor is singing this as well as it gives great depth. Scholl and Bonney are great singers and the work is nice.

Vivaldi: L'Oracolo in Messenia
Vivaldi: L'Oracolo in Messenia

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Work, 18 Dec 2012
One of Vivaldi's finest. I love how the opera is set out and it is very lovely to hear. I believe anyone who purchases this item will not be disappointed.

Rameau: Hippolyte et Aricie
Rameau: Hippolyte et Aricie

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful piece of work, 18 Dec 2012
I remember this work about 15 years ago and even buying this one recently reminds me of it. The story and the music by Rameau is extremely good.

Leonardo Vinci: Fileno - Soprano Cantatas
Leonardo Vinci: Fileno - Soprano Cantatas

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Cantatas, 18 Dec 2012
Nice peace of work - the music is great to listen to especially on a cold Sunday morning. I would recommend this to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3