Profile for Madnad > Reviews

Madnad

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish quality, 29 Mar. 2016
Very poorly made. The Walking Dead logo came off in less than two days. Took ages to arrive too - not worth the money at all.

Paper Drinking Straws - Halloween Orange with Black Bat - 25 Pack
Paper Drinking Straws - Halloween Orange with Black Bat - 25 Pack
Offered by FancyStraws

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect halloween straws, 8 Nov. 2015
The price is a little high for just 25 straws, but they are themed specifically for Halloween, so not for everyday use so you can justify the expense. If you are having a Halloween party, like I did, then these will be ideal for you and your guests. They are good quality, and easily withstood use with hot and cold drinks alike.

Dreamy Bean English Toffee Flavour Coffee (227g cafetiere grind)
Dreamy Bean English Toffee Flavour Coffee (227g cafetiere grind)
Offered by The Nairobi Coffee and Tea Company Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars a creamy caramel flavour, 8 Nov. 2015
After discovering flavoured coffees on a trip to the US last year, I have to say that it disappoints me that we dont have a range like this in supermarkets. Dreamy Bean to the rescue. The flavour of this coffee is lovely. Sweet, but not sickly, and not too strong. If you like stronger coffee, just add more grounds. There are literally dozens of flavours from this company, and I am keen to try more.

Maxwell & Williams 250 ml Glass BAR Irish Coffee Glass in Gift Box, Set of 2, Transparent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for some festive cheer., 8 Nov. 2015
I bought these glasses because I want to serve some eggnog or hot chocolate to guests this coming festive season. I just ordered the one set, as I wanted to try them out first before buying more. I shall definitely be buying another couple of sets. They are a good solid glass, not plastic which pleased me. They are a reasonable size too, about half a pint. Any drink you serve will look great, and the handle doesn't get hot so you or your guests don't burn yourselves. I might even make some mulled wine as I think that would work too. You could mix up a batch of home-made hot chocolate mix to include, and this would make a great gift as the glasses are pretty, but not overly decorative. They arrived quickly, and are well packaged so should easily withstand posting on should you require this.

HUNGRY JACK HONEY MAPLE FLAVOURED SYRUP 710ml BOTTLE GREAT FOR PANCAKES & WAFFLES
Offered by TASTE AMERICA

5.0 out of 5 stars tasty, 10 Oct. 2015
Quite viscous, but very tasty on pancakes

Nouvelle Cropped Elasticated Plain Viscose Leggings Black 20-22
Nouvelle Cropped Elasticated Plain Viscose Leggings Black 20-22
Offered by Elegance1234

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfortable, 10 Oct. 2015
Just what i needed as part of my pink lady costume for halloween

50s Pink Flyaway Sun Glasses
50s Pink Flyaway Sun Glasses
Offered by Robelli Online (UK SHIPPER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed..., 10 Oct. 2015
This review is from: 50s Pink Flyaway Sun Glasses (Toy)
... to complete my Pink Lady costume for halloween

Kenwood mixer food spatula
Kenwood mixer food spatula
Offered by Home Parts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably priced replacement, 10 Oct. 2015
A reasonably priced replacement for the one that came with my mixer, which has been battered over the years, and finally saw an end when it accidentally got melted.

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Mini Spoon Spatula, 20 cm - Red
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Mini Spoon Spatula, 20 cm - Red
Offered by THE COOKSHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars I really good little spatula, 10 Oct. 2015
Love this little spatula. I use it for mixing colour into small batches of icing. I love how you can scrape round the bowl cleanly making it easy to incorporate my colours. I like how it in one piece too, so no bits dropping off in the icing!

Sweetbird Syrup Portion Pump
Sweetbird Syrup Portion Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, 10 Oct. 2015
Fits the sweetbird syrups perfectly and makes portioning much simpler

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15