Profile for Andy > Reviews

Content by Andy

Andy

Page: 1 | 2
L Mens Confederate General Costume Outfit for USA Civil War Army Fancy Dress Male UK 42-44 Chest
Offered by Partypackage Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars & everybody thought we were brilliant. I would recomend this to anyone, 14 May 2015
This outfit went down a storm, my mate complemented it by wearing the union outfit, & everybody thought we were brilliant. I would recomend this to anyone. Thanks again, Andy.

Dickies Antrim, Men's Safety Boots, Black, 9 UK
Dickies Antrim, Men's Safety Boots, Black, 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 24 Feb. 2015
Best pair of boots i've ever bought, considering that I have been waiting a whole year for the company that I work for to get me a pair. They do exactly what it say's on the tin, comfort....wide fitting....and great for all weathers.

DJ: The Derek Johnstone Story
DJ: The Derek Johnstone Story

5.0 out of 5 stars The total True Blue, 2 Sept. 2014
This book brought back a lot of memories to me, as I am the same age as Derek, & just as much a true blue myself. Most of the games he mentions in this book, I have had the privilege to have been at these games, including Barcelona with my Dad & my mate Dougie. Derek Johnstone was & always will be a hero of mine, & it was a joy & a pleasure to have seen him pull on the blue jersey of the famous Glasgow Rangers.

Shout At The Devil
Shout At The Devil

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilbur Smith at his best., 2 Sept. 2014
This book amongst others is Wilbur Smith at his very best. It is his descriptive knowledge of the Africa that he loves so much that when he writes about it , you can almost feel that you are there along with his characters and the animals of the veld and jungles. A most compelling read, that I would recommend to my friends and family.

The Gods' Gambit
The Gods' Gambit

2.0 out of 5 stars Did'nt like it, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Gods' Gambit (Kindle Edition)
this book jumps about too much for me. got lost a couple of times when reading it. wouldn't recommend it at all.

A
A

5.0 out of 5 stars good cd, 26 July 2013
This review is from: A (Audio CD)
Great cd for my wife, she loves it. she plays it all the time in her car. Thanks again, Andy

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 12 (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 12 (Kindle Tablet Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars game for kindle., 10 July 2013
great game for my new kindle fire hd. Had this game on psp, so thought it would be good on kindle fire. Thanks again, Andy.

Hippie Man Fancy Dress Costume (Adult Size)
Hippie Man Fancy Dress Costume (Adult Size)
Offered by Blyme

4.0 out of 5 stars cool 70's gear, 18 Mar. 2013
This is just perfect for a fancy dress outing my friends and I are going to in April. excellent gear

1 x T1285 + 2 Extra Blacks Epson Compatible Ink Cartridges for Epson S22 - ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH Printers Epson Stylus Office BX305F, BX305FW, BX305FW Plus, Epson Stylus S22, SX125, SX130, SX235W, SX420W, SX425W, SX435W, SX445W - Latest Version Double Capacity Inks - T1281 T1282 T1283 T1284 (T1285) (Contains 1x : T1281 T1282 T1283 T1284) - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black - Multipack ***By TriINKS***
Offered by MSH-LONDON

Rocket Dog Sugar Daddy Women's Fleece Boots, Chestnut, 5 UK
Rocket Dog Sugar Daddy Women's Fleece Boots, Chestnut, 5 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 17 Dec. 2012
These are just what the wife was looking for. She had a pair of these boots before, but she was looking for a new pair.Well done Amazon for coming up with the goods once again, cheers.

Page: 1 | 2