Profile for msJbs > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Clarks Womens Smart Clarks Emery Retro Suede Shoes In Blue Standard Fit Size 7
Clarks Womens Smart Clarks Emery Retro Suede Shoes In Blue Standard Fit Size 7

4.0 out of 5 stars fab shoe, 30 Jun 2014
i loved this shoe, great blue on shoe though not so keen on sole blue, however this was too big for me so I had to send it back. If it had been right size I would prob have kept it despite it being wrong colour for dress I wanted it to go with as it's such a funky shoe; but because I would have had to order a new size, moderation prevailed and I sat on my hands to prevent ordering the right size despite everything. If it's what you need, get them, they are gorgeous!

Pikolinos Womens Calabria 7124 Lace-Up Flats 917-7124_V14 Nautic 7 UK, 40 EU
Pikolinos Womens Calabria 7124 Lace-Up Flats 917-7124_V14 Nautic 7 UK, 40 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, if you have long narrow feet, 4 May 2014
These are really beautiful shoes if your feet are the right shape for them, guttingly I don't. They are made from lovely soft leather which will mould fabulously to your feet. The disadvantage is that it will show every odd bit of fit and highlight it, so they made my little toes look enormous and oddly positioned, and my big toes looked like they stuck up way off the end of the shoe. I think my feet are fairly average width these days, having been really narrow as a kid, but they sadly looked like clods in these. oh to have fairy feet.

Gigamic - Rouge Jaune Vert
Gigamic - Rouge Jaune Vert
Offered by Jeprogresse

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant game, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Gigamic - Rouge Jaune Vert (Toy)
This is a deceptively simple game that as with many such turns out to be richly rewarding and highly addictive. It arrioved in good time and was well packaged by seller. If you enjoy skill games that include an element of luck and which get your language brain cells working, unless of course you are a french speaker, this is great.

Moleskine Large Hard 2014 Daily Diary - Golden Yellow
Moleskine Large Hard 2014 Daily Diary - Golden Yellow

3.0 out of 5 stars knock out looks but..., 19 Jan 2014
I've had a moleskine diary before and remember now why its been several years since I did that! Looks absolutely stunning and feels beautiful but really awkward to actually use, such understated print that its hard to see at a glance and no bank holiday etc info as it's a global product (apparently all available on their website but...) It's not arranged to the same logic as I would use, it feels a little styled over substance which is a shame for such a beautiful book.
This retailer was WAY more efficient and helpful than dealing with Moleskine direct, would certainly check my review and buy through them again. However it'll be a few more years gap before I need such a style fix again.

Steiff 12cm Keyring Fynn Teddy Bear (Beige)
Steiff 12cm Keyring Fynn Teddy Bear (Beige)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bear, 19 Jan 2014
very nice little bear that arrived very promptly even though I ordered just before christmas and it was due to take longer than it did. I didn't really want a keyring and had thought I could just unhook it but it was all better made than that so left it intact for recipient to decide what to do with.

2015 Year Wall Planner - Large Size Laminated
2015 Year Wall Planner - Large Size Laminated
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 7 Nov 2013
unbelievable bargain. wallchart as required - bit stingy on stickers (3 colours of round dots) and pen, but it was #1.50 so what do you expect. If you like fancy shapes stickers for easy recognition it's probably not your thing but if you just need an honest workaday planner you cannot go wrong

Bach - Cello Suites / Steven Isserlis
Bach - Cello Suites / Steven Isserlis

5.0 out of 5 stars A modern great, 8 July 2013
I love it, deep, rich tones and energy , so different from Cassal's version from whence it all comes. Was weaned on the latter and love it, but have taken this to my heart and can't stop listening.

Sylvanian Families Baby Car and Tricycle Ride Ons
Sylvanian Families Baby Car and Tricycle Ride Ons
Offered by Models4hobby

4.0 out of 5 stars nice addition, 8 July 2013
birthday present from my 8yo to best friend 9yo - both love it, and really embellished their play. You do need sitting babies to ride them though, standing / crawling ones don't fit. Would be better if included, even at slightly greater cost.

Razor Pro Model Stunt Scooter - 63.50x10.25x18.50, Transparent
Razor Pro Model Stunt Scooter - 63.50x10.25x18.50, Transparent

5.0 out of 5 stars heavy weight, 8 July 2013
have only taken delivery - birthday still to come - but really impressed with the sturdiness of the construction. Am hoping it will live up to expectation at the skate park.

Playing the Cello. An approach through live music making ... Student's book. <Piano accompaniments.>
Playing the Cello. An approach through live music making ... Student's book.
by Hugo Cole & Anna Shuttleworth
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for adult beginners, 8 July 2013
I like this book as I am a late starter to the cello but really like that this is playing 'proper' music at an elementary level and I don't have to ignore lots of jolly cello themed cartoons for books aimed at younger beginners.. It progresses on, I haven't got there yet, but expect to be able to work with this book for a good many years

Page: 1 | 2