Profile for Libby Chatfield > Reviews

Content by Libby Chatfield

Libby Chatfield

EZCOOL K2 BLUE LED BLACK ATX COMPUTER DESKTOP GAMING CASE FRONT USB 3.0 & HD AUDIO (Case Only)
Offered by Computer Technology Stoke Limited & InternetCT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking case., 19 Feb. 2015
I got this case for my first computer build and it was easy to access and install parts into. The fan on the front looks great, too.

Supernatural Dean Winchester Double Sided Mask Amulet Pendant Necklace (Supplied in a Gift Pouch) Unique Jewellery
Offered by Small Island Boutique

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Supernatural necklace...but no gift pouch., 7 Aug. 2013
I got this as a present for a friend as we bith like Supernatural, as such I was disappointed when the necklace did not arrive in a gift pouch, as described in the item title. Otherwise the necklace is of good quality and is a nice replica of Dean's amulet.

The Darkness (Xbox 360)
The Darkness (Xbox 360)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

4.0 out of 5 stars A fairly good game., 1 Aug. 2013
I got this game because of recommendation by a friend. At first I was rather apprehensive about it and didn't really take to it, but after playing the first couple of missions and unlocking a few of the abilities for the darkness I started to enjoy it a lot more. A great game if you like tactical killing and shooting games.

Singularity (Xbox 360)
Singularity (Xbox 360)
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome game., 1 Aug. 2013
I bought this game without really knowing much about it, but after playing it I'm really glad I decided to get it. This FPS is set in two main times, alternating between the two times as the story continues. You get to witness the result of your actions in the last in the future, which I think is a really nice part of this game's storyline. I highly recommend it mainly for the mixture of offensive devices, a mixture of upgradable guns and the TMD device that allows a variety of offensive outputs such as the ability to force push enemies back as well as the ability yo use an almost telekenisis like power, not forgetting the ability to phase objects between time points.

12 X ANTIQUE BRONZE LOBSTER CLASP LINK CHAIN NECKLACES - 18"
12 X ANTIQUE BRONZE LOBSTER CLASP LINK CHAIN NECKLACES - 18"
Offered by Wholesale Beads And Charms

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality chain for the price., 1 Aug. 2013
These chains are a lovely length and are a great help for people making jewellery as they are mainly cheaper than buying chain, clasps, and rings separately. The bronze colour of them is really nice and doesn't fade after use, or hasn't in my case so far. They come neatly packaged through the post and are all clipped to a hanger for easy storage.

10 x Antique Bronze Watch Clock Charms with Jump Rings included for attachments. Universal use for Jewellery Making, Card Making and Scrap-Booking. Check out our Fantastic Wide Range of Beads, Charms and Findings. (Ref9B45)
Offered by Just Say Beads ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little charms., 1 Aug. 2013
These little clock charms are great. They are the perfect size to use on their own or combine with other things without it being too much on one piece of jewellery and work especially well on earrings.

5 x Antique Bronze 'Bird in a Cage' Charms (19mm) Jump rings included for attachments. Universal use for Jewellery, Card Making and Scrap-booking. Check out our Fantastic wide range of Beads, Charms and Findings (Ref:9B56)
Offered by Just Say Beads ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable charms., 1 Aug. 2013
I absolutely adore these bird cage charms. They are great quality and come with plenty of jump rings for use in jewellery making. I've used these on pieces of jewellery but also on key-rings, cards, and other bits and pieces. They are lovely little charms that can be used on many things.

Big Bargain Keyboard Cover Skin Protector for Mac HP DELL Sony Laptops
Big Bargain Keyboard Cover Skin Protector for Mac HP DELL Sony Laptops

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cover for protecting laptop keys., 1 Aug. 2013
As I'm on the go with my laptop my keyboard is constantly in use for gaming, essay writing, or using social media. As such I got this keyboard protector to prevent wear on the keys. The cover perfectly protects my keys from wear as well as dust, spills, and food making it really useful for people using their laptops a lot. My only problem is that I bought this for my HP Pavillion G6 and the protector is too small to be able to cover the number keys on the right hand side of the keyboard, and a small issue arises in that the protector needs to be cleaned often due to the the dust and things that stick to it. But, for the money, well worth it.

10 x Antique Bronze 'KEY' Charms (30mm). Jump rings included for attachments. Universal use for Jewellery, Card Making and Scrap-booking. Check out our Fantastic wide range of Beads, Charms and Findings (Ref:9A15)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the product, but there is one small problem..., 1 Aug. 2013
I bought these keys as part of the jewellery making I do for a hobby. They came with a good amount of jump rings to attach them to chain or earrings or whatever you want really. The only problem I have with this product is that it is rather tricky to fit the jump rings through the hole on the top of the key, with the ring required to be almost fully open to get around the top. As such you need to be patient when attaching the rings to the charms. Otherwise, these are perfect for the price you pay and are a lovely quality.