Profile for nursey > Reviews

Content by nursey

nursey

BRAND NEW GENUINE ORIGINAL IBM LENOVO AC ADAPTER 20V 3.25A 65W FOR IBM LENOVO IDEAPAD CPA-A065 MAINS CHARGER POWER SUPPLY UNIT PSU
Offered by Laptop Adapters

5.0 out of 5 stars It continues to work fine and I've had it around a month, 11 Nov. 2015
The lead arrived swiftly as I had opted for faster delivery. It's longer than the one originally supplied with my Lenovo laptop, so this is a positive. It continues to work fine and I've had it around a month.

Mini Adjustable Tripod for Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS / 4 / 4S / 5 / 5s / 5c / 6 / 6 plus and Apple iPod Touch - Works with Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4 / S5 and Note 2 / 3/ 4 - Works with Mobiles with Screen Size 3 to 6 inch - 360 degree swivel - AAA Products®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

2.0 out of 5 stars Limited in what angle it can achieve., 27 July 2015
This is fine if you do not need to angle down too much, such as pointing the phone to capture something on a desk. It just can't cope with the weight of the phone at this angle and topples over. Therefore pretty much useless in what I wanted it for.

VonHaus PREMIUM LCD, LED & Plasma Slim TV Wall Tilt Bracket Black Fits All Models - Samsung LG Sony Philips Toshiba - (23 - 37"), Super-Strength Load Capacity 75Kg, 15 Degree Up/Down Tilt Mechanism, Free Spirit Level
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars This size was perfect for our 32 inch LCD TV, 5 Dec. 2014
This size was perfect for our 32 inch LCD TV. Quick and easy to put up and I would buy another.

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Milk Frothing Thermometer
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Milk Frothing Thermometer

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 18 Oct. 2010
After purchasing a proper coffee maker it seemed silly to just guess the milk temperature. So a thermometer was needed. I am totally addicted to researching everything I buy, which is why I chose Amazon, as I knew there would be plenty of reviews. This thermometer is just perfect. I just clip it over the top of a stainless steel jug I bought from M&S and it stays there no problems whilst the steam spout does it's thing.

You can watch the dial go up on the reader so you're ready to remove the milk when it reaches the correct temperature. This is indicated by a red section on the dial, around 65 degrees. A simple wipe clean and it's ready to use for next time.

I was in one of the well known coffee houses a couple of days ago, watching them brew the coffees whilst in the queue. Their thermometer I noticed, looked exactly the same as this one.