Profile for Suman > Reviews

Content by Suman

Suman

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Stop Snoring, Anti Snoring Jaw Strap - #1 Rated Device on the market!
Stop Snoring, Anti Snoring Jaw Strap - #1 Rated Device on the market!
Offered by Home Health Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buyin it !, 13 April 2014
I'd like to give a review and no stories. I would sum up this product in few words,
Reasonable price! Very comfortable. Really helped my snoring problem. Finally my bf
doesn't get annoyed because Finally I stopped Snoring ! wohooo !

Recommended without hesitations.

REDSNOW TM Transparent Clear Soft TPU Gel case Cover and Screen Protector for iPhone 5S 5
Offered by Redsnow Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool and trendy cover., 13 April 2014
I Really liked the transparent cover. I can flaunt my iPhone with full protection!
Good quality and fast dispatch !!

Highly recommended!

Beard Active®
Beard Active®
Offered by S&S GesbR

5.0 out of 5 stars Great one., 13 April 2014
This review is from: Beard Active®
I've buyed these for my husband. He's really been sick of using different products for having better beard growth, but nothing worked out to be honest.
I buyed this product on my friend's recommendation, as her husband use the same.
Thought of buying and giving it a try. Honestly, My husband looks just great and more handsome with thick healthy beard. He's really happy using the product.

Going to order 2 more for my dad and brother now.
So I highly recommend this.

Designer Inspired Diamond Cut Sterling Silver 4mm Curb 22 Inches Chain Necklace 10.5g

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome chain., 6 April 2014
This chain is so damn awesome!!! Quality product, looks very pricey yet surprisingly strong. Well worth the price even if you are just getting one for yourself and or giving it as a gift or (if you aren't in the giving mood, which is ok, sometimes we just need to take care of ourselves...doesn't make you a bad person). Anyway, buy
the chain...it will rock you.
Amazon is my favorite shopping place. I know my package will be wrapped well enough so my merchandise will arrive in perfect order. Amazon has gone out of their way for me as a customer because of sellers like this. Can't say enough about them
except recommend them when I know someone is looking for a particular item like this. Thank you.

I definitely recommend this to all without hesitation.

Six-Figure Pet Sitting: Catapult Your Pet Sitting Business to Unlimited Success
Six-Figure Pet Sitting: Catapult Your Pet Sitting Business to Unlimited Success
by Kristin Morrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book! I loved it., 1 April 2014
I'm quite new to this industry and started my business about 4 months ago. I was still so confused about how things work, what works and what doesn't when it comes to running a successful , stress free business.

Recently a friend recommended 'Six-Figure Pet Sitting' and I thought to give it a go and get some good guidance. Trust me on the fact this book actually turned out to be a best step I've taken towards my business. It has all the necessary helpful info about all the areas of owing your own pet sitting business. The guide covers every aspect of the business, gives practical and easy to follow suggestions which very is clear, concise and well-written. Now I feel more confident about what to offer and what to charge clients. What to do and what not to do!!

Not only about just pet sitting, the author also offers suggestions that one can take to overcome obstacles in running or growing any business. I'm extremely happy.

Mr Site (PC/Mac)
Mr Site (PC/Mac)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just loved it !!, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mr Site (PC/Mac) (CD-ROM)
I have been a Mr.Site customer for a few months and a while I have one of their basic hosting packages, it gives me everything I could want and more. I have the room to experiment with new CMS's to see if they are suitable for my site, I have room to store lots of images and videos, which is great for a photographer.

It can instantly install programs for you, it is possible to go in and tweak or build your own files, To Create your own blog, forum, guest book .. contact forums and so on !

I am in the middle of moving a site I work on for a group, over to Mr.site, because the current provider cost more and has less space, But Mr. Site package is giving me good amount of space and tools!

I' Highly recommend this !!

CHO-YUNG TEA weight loss system
CHO-YUNG TEA weight loss system
Offered by Gold Star Health & Wellbeing

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money., 11 Mar 2014
I wasted a lot of money on this product. Its not worth buying it.
It only improves your hunger. The taste is not so pleasant at all. I really regret buying these in bulk. I have no use of it and still ahve some left. No weight loss seen. Nothing at all. I don't recommend it.

Also to let other customers know about one of my friend's review: '' ChoYung are using dodgy websites to spread positive PR about ChoYung and knock down websites with negative reviews like these on Ciao down the search rankings. I have tried to contact the Manager there, Tim Gill, several times to get a refund for my purchase to stop them auto-billing my credit card which they are still doing, but he never replies to me. As the ChoYung brand reputation is in the gutter, they are now using the front end name XieXie Marketing. If you've been let down by ChoYung Tea, you can try calling the number on that site. I would urge all customers to not buy ChoYung Tea. There are literally thousands of posts all over the internet saying Tim Gill and his cohorts are ChoYung are scammers. ''

Collection Glam Crystals Gel Liner Glitz 6ml
Collection Glam Crystals Gel Liner Glitz 6ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Glam It :), 11 Mar 2014
This is a must have product! Although it's a glittery product and one that really can make an impression don't shy away thinking your too old or don't want to make a statement and stand out in the crowd. You choose how to use it and my Mum is 63 and used a little on the top lid of her eye. Just a little and she loved it because it doesn't spread in any little fine lines and/or wrinkles. It sits on the top of those. It also somehow doesn't magnify issues that you may have so although quite blinging it can be very subtle and I think it really does brighten the eyes. I know I have been complimented on my sparkling blue eyes whilst wearing the green in this range anyway and that doesn't happen very often!
This is the product that has changed the way I view alot of things I now buy to be honest. I'd written the range off a long time ago due to not great experiences with the stuff and choosing to pay more for better things in life but this is really excellent and a real bargain. I recently tried some other products out which were the same type of idea as this and they dried up and went clumpy pronto and I deemed them to be absolute rubbish and a no go area. I want something I can just use and it's simple as that. This is that! lol

I think I paid £2.99 in Boots as well, but is available here as well and I think there are 4 colors in the range, blue, silver, green and turquoise but please investigate and if you need anything like this try it before buying more expensive alternatives!

Elizabeth Arden Red Door Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml
Elizabeth Arden Red Door Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml
Offered by Perfumes And Fragrances

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Allover, 11 Mar 2014
It's a lovely fragrance and much under valued and underrated in my opinion! I knew no one but me and my Mum that used it which meant we were unique which was a bonus! However when people do smell it you always get asked what it is and people do go out and purchase some!
If you know someone and don't know what to buy them this Christmas or for a special occasion I'd definitely recommend you get this one for them as there is nothing at all to dislike about it really.

I'd say its more of a 'mature' fragrance in the main unless a younger woman (like me)who likes strong florals.
Lets face it in the main the younger generation are rushing out to get the 'z Lister's perfume's' but to me they are too light, expensive and full of bloody Freesia's or white flowers that make me want to be sick! Besides they are so common and sorry to be snooty but I do appreciate a bit of class and originality with my fragrances!

As this perfume has been around since 1989 (It was the first Elizabeth Arden fragrance , named after the first beauty spa opened and is the Arden signature perfume) it's a bit old fashioned to them. Unjust! I call you all to go out sniff and make it popular again!!!!

Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara by Maybelline Extreme Black Waterproof
Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara by Maybelline Extreme Black Waterproof

1.0 out of 5 stars Lol Not Worth It, 11 Mar 2014
he Mascara....
Well I was really excited at the thought of using this cos if the truth be known I don't think I've ever splashed out £9.98 on a mascara before and my expectations were really high! However this really is... sh... sorry rubbish!

As you pull the' wand' out of the tube the brush situated at the bottom wobbles all over the place and it's very difficult to control. It's made of fibres which feel rubbery to the touch, the smell is horrid (really cheap) and the brush is coated well with black mascara (in my case).
Pulling the brush out of the tube or shoving it back in is flipping hard cos it's so flexible.

So you can simply apply one coat or build up the colour, that is your choice! Though saying that trying to put another coat on over a coat is well hard!
I find it a nightmare to apply it quite frankly. The brush wiggles everywhere, I find it hard to cover all of my eyelashes and even though within the tube this contains a 'de-clumper' I can certainly spot clumps on my lashes and the more I try to brush them out the more spidery and stuck together they look. My friend only bought this last week and I thought it was old stuff that had gone off although the liquid mascara is wet.

I do feel it appears to lengthen my lashes quite a bit but it doesn't thicken them and i simply it defines what you own already with a lumpy effect! I didn't realise till I used this just how thin my eyelashes were and by the time I had used this my lashes they were heavily coated (through trying to brush the lumps out so much), they felt heavy and looked glued up and just awful!
Is it waterproof though. Yes I mean splashes of water waterproof. If you have water on your eyes and you rub them then it does smear and smudge a bit but really it's rather good at being waterproof I do have to concede to that claim. Removing it is hard work though because of it's staying power and I find to remove this I really do need a very good (oily) eye make up remover, however it does come off you just have to be patient.

My major problem with this though is actually after removing it my eyes feel really agitated and quite sore. I feel like I have flakes of mascara in my eyeballs although I don't.
Overall....

I don't like this at all. I don't like the brush, the clumps and the soreness of my eyes after wearing it. I look like I own spiders as eyelashes with spindly hairs and I would heavily recommend you don't waste you money on this!
Available in all good chemists and supermarkets and it is ophthalmologically tested and suitable for sensitive eyes (ahem me thinks not!) lol.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3