ARRAY(0xafbe34f8)

Profile for Mrs. A. M. O'mahony > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. M. O'm...

Mrs. A. M. O'mahony (Sheffield, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
John Christian Luxury Collection - Burgundy Terry Towelling Hooded Bathrobe (X-Large)
Offered by Mens Dressing Gowns Limited
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dressing Gown, 15 April 2014
My husband loves this and it fits him well, especially the lengh, as he is 6'4" tall. Would recommend it to all.

Boys & Girls Childrens Hooded Sweatshirts Sizes Age 2 to 13 Years HOODIES (AGE 9 to 10 YEARS, YELLOW)
Offered by sakclothing
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoodie, 15 April 2014
My daughter's favourite colour is yellow, so bought her this hoodie. It's also roomy, my daughter is only small build, but this keeps her warm and cosy.

3 ROWS Belly dance costume belt skirt hip wrap outfit gold coin bead scarf (YELLOW)
Offered by ckc_ltd
Price: 2.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Coin Belt/Skirt/Top, 15 April 2014
I bought this for my daughter who loves it. I bought 2 more in purple and found them ideal for the dance/exercise class I have started to go to.

Legends of the Guardians (Nintendo DS)
Legends of the Guardians (Nintendo DS)
Price: 6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars DS Game, 15 April 2014
My daughter loves this game, she loves the film too. Anyone who loves owls would like this game. I would also say this game is for either boys or girls, all would find it fun.

Belt Belly Dance Belt 3 Rows 128 Coins Dancing Costumes Hip Skirt Belt Hip Scarf (Purple)
Offered by GoodFamilly Online Store
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Coined Belt/skirt/Top, 15 April 2014
I bought 2 of these as I have recently taken up a dance/exercise class, and we used some of these at the class. They're very comfortable and great for dancing or dressing up. I bought a 3rd one for my daugther in yellow and she loves it. I would recommend this item as it is fun.

Avex Addsion Water Bottle 24oz 1 Hand Water Bottle + Auto Spout Choose Colour (Purple)
Offered by Cambrian Shop (chiholam)
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Water Bottle, 15 April 2014
The bottle was bigger than I excpected, but it did the job. The handle is nice and when filled with water, is not too heavy for my fingers. I would recommend this to anyone who do long walks.

Afterlife - Series 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
Afterlife - Series 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lesley Sharp
Price: 9.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Afterlife DVD Series 1 & 2, 7 April 2013
I loved these 2 series when I saw them the first time around, and bought them as I saw a re-run on tv. If you like stories about mediumship, ghosts, spirits etc, with a terrific story then this is the series for you. Not for children, but very good acting from all the actors and the set up of the sets is brilliant. Well worth the money and have watched it at least 3 times already.

Apparitions  [DVD] [2008]
Apparitions [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Martin Shaw
Price: 7.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Apparitions DVD, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Apparitions [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
I love Martin Shaw and really enjoyed watching this series again. If you like the supernatural or strange stories then you will love this.

Gibsons games - Eclipse mini Solitaire
Gibsons games - Eclipse mini Solitaire
Price: 8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Solitaire, 7 April 2013
This was a lovely game, very well made and the storage for the pegs was very good. This should last for years.

Gibsons Games - Eclipse mini Tiddlywinks
Gibsons Games - Eclipse mini Tiddlywinks
Price: 8.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiddly winks, 7 April 2013
This was a lovely game, it is very compact and great to storage of the counters. My children loved playing this game. Well worth the money and very well made. Should last for years.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6