Profile for HK > Reviews

I'd Rather be Mining - Unisex Hoodie / Hooded Top-Blue-Small
I'd Rather be Mining - Unisex Hoodie / Hooded Top-Blue-Small
Offered by Dressdown

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the small size!, 4 Jan. 2015
Rather a snug fit. I returned it for a bigger size. Lovely colour. Quite thin as hoodies go.

Bolse® [Apple MFi Certified] 6 Feet / 1.8m Extra Long Cloth Jacketed Tangle-Free USB 2.0 A to 8 Pin Apple Lightning Cable for iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPod nano 7, iPod 5G (Light Blue/Yellow)
Offered by T.M. Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 4 Jan. 2015
Great cable, nicely made. I did order a black/pink one which worked fine for a week and then stopped charging. I sent it back and was given a refund. I ordered a new one which I had to have in blue/green as they were out if stock of the pink/bla ck. This has been working perfectly for well over a month. Very pleased. I also ordered a blue/green cable for my brother, which he has been using for about 2-3 months and it works perfectly.

Lock & Lock 3.4 Litre Rectangular Storage Container
Lock & Lock 3.4 Litre Rectangular Storage Container

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jan. 2015
Love this box. Great for tray bakes.

Skech Hard Rubber Case Cover for iPhone 4/4s - Purple
Skech Hard Rubber Case Cover for iPhone 4/4s - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Super case, 13 Jan. 2014
The case colour is a great vivid pinky purple with a lovely smooth feel. It fits snugly to the iPhone and the phone will fit in a docking station without removing the case. Good protection to the phone. Really recommend.

Umbra Jewellery Holder Ring Holder Bunny Rabbit- Zoola Chrome Silver
Umbra Jewellery Holder Ring Holder Bunny Rabbit- Zoola Chrome Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Jun. 2013
The bunny was well wrapped in foam in a sizeable box. It is nicely made and a good weight. Lovely.

Ex-Pro EXACT Replacement Infolithium H Series NP-FH50, NPFH50 2 Year Warranty for Sony Infolithium Lithium Li-on Digital Camera Battery Sony
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems good, 5 April 2013
I have only used this battery a few times but it seems to charge well and hold its charge okay.

Manhattan Toy Skwish Natural
Manhattan Toy Skwish Natural

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 5 April 2013
This is the first time I've bought a natural wood coloured Skwish. I think probably if I'm honest the brightly painted coloured ones may appeal more to a child, but I like the natural wood.

Cuisipro Decorating Pen
Cuisipro Decorating Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 April 2013
Great product - works well and I am pleased I bought it. You can use it with or without the red tip depending on whether you want thicker or thiner lines. Goes in the dishwasher which is great!

PremiumDigital Replacement Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V Battery Charger
PremiumDigital Replacement Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V Battery Charger
Offered by premiumdigital

4.0 out of 5 stars Be careful!, 5 April 2013
Probably sounds obvious to say this, but just be careful that you double check which batteries this charges. I had been searching different sites trying to get the cheapest charger and ended up placing th wrong one in my basket. This make all look identical but charge different batteries!

Skech Hard-Rubber UltraSlim Case for iPhone 4/4S blue
Skech Hard-Rubber UltraSlim Case for iPhone 4/4S blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 5 April 2013
I love the look and feel of this case. This is my third one though as eventually the soft rubber begins to wear off. It's a thin case which protects the phone well.

Page: 1 | 2