Profile for Mrs. V. J. Tomkins > Reviews

Content by Mrs. V. J. Tomkins

Mrs. V. J. Tomkins "Vally" (Bodmin,Cornwall.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Blowing Out Candles Since 1944 70th Birthday Tote / Shoulder Bag
Blowing Out Candles Since 1944 70th Birthday Tote / Shoulder Bag
Offered by Tribal T-Shirts

5.0 out of 5 stars ... gave this to my friend for her 70th for fun, she loved it, 2 Nov 2014
I gave this to my friend for her 70th for fun, she loved it.

FEMFRESH WIPES INDIVIDUAL 12
FEMFRESH WIPES INDIVIDUAL 12
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars I like these individual wipes, 26 Sep 2014
I like these individual wipes, you can't get them in the shops now, only the packets of them, it is convenient to put one in your pocket to freshen up when you're out, rather than carry a great packet which takes up too much room in your handbag.

Baby Annabell Stroller
Baby Annabell Stroller

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend it., 26 Sep 2014
This review is from: Baby Annabell Stroller (Toy)
This is a dear little push chair, my granddaughter loves it, I would recommend it.

Trevi RC827 Electronic Bedside Alarm Clock with AM/FM Radio in Pink
Trevi RC827 Electronic Bedside Alarm Clock with AM/FM Radio in Pink
Offered by In21 Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this little clock, 26 Sep 2014
I love this little clock, I don't use the radio on it, I just wanted one to see the time on in the dark, I love the colour, it goes with the décor in my bedroom!

Metaltex 24 cm Salad Spinner, Green
Metaltex 24 cm Salad Spinner, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Sep 2014
I love this salad spinner, and the colour, I use it a lot.

Nokia 206 SIM Free Mobile Phone - Black
Nokia 206 SIM Free Mobile Phone - Black
Offered by TTsims

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 23 May 2014
I really love this phone, it does what I want it to do, although I can use it for internet, I don't want to, I have a computer and an ipad and that's enough for me, it is easy to use, and the screen is very clear to read, I bought this one in place of my co2 because I broke the screen, I was going to get the same but didn't want to pay £70 , I just want to make calls and txs, and I actually prefer this one.I haven't used the camera yet, but I have a good camera. I really recommend this phone.

MobileExtraLtd® Nokia 206 / 2060 "New Butterfly" Printed Leather Magnetic Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 23 May 2014
I love this phone case in fact I had a job to choose which one to buy because they were all so pretty. It has a magnetic catch so you don't have to bother about 'popping' it shut.I recommend it.

Crocs Women's Cleo III Raspberry/Oyster Slides Sandal 11216-65L-420 4 UK
Crocs Women's Cleo III Raspberry/Oyster Slides Sandal 11216-65L-420 4 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Get a bigger size if you have wide feet!, 16 April 2014
I always take a size 4, a 5 is always too big, but the Cleo iii were too small in the 4, I read the comments before ordering and some people said get a bigger size, but others said they were perfect, however, they were too tight really, and I've ordered the 5, which is a little long in the front but a much better fit.I do have wide feet.

Erin Smith The Answer Wine Glass, Clear
Erin Smith The Answer Wine Glass, Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely glass, 31 Jan 2014
I bought this for a friend for her 70th birthday, she loved it, also bought a small bottle of wine to go with it!

Our Very Big Huge Day Wedding Planner
Our Very Big Huge Day Wedding Planner
Offered by Squashed Tomato Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal engagement gift., 31 Jan 2014
The couple I bought this for, absolutely love it, and she said she will be carrying it with her wherever she goes to take notes. I would recommend this as an engagement gift, if you don't want to go over the top.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3