Profile for Chris > Reviews

Content by Chris

Chris

The Trouble with Playing Cupid (The Cupid Series Book 1)
The Trouble with Playing Cupid (The Cupid Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars!, 25 July 2014
Fantastic read, enjoyed every page. I cant wait for the author to release some more amazing books!

Eye-Fi Pro X2 8GB Wireless SDHC Memory Card
Eye-Fi Pro X2 8GB Wireless SDHC Memory Card
Offered by ChrisOS's Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so wi-fi, 21 July 2011
I was excited to receive this product, until I put it in my camera and found it wasn't compatible. When I checked the eye-fi website, I saw a lovely picture of my camera and it appeared in the search results for compatible cameras! So what went wrong? They've strangely added cameras to their supported cameras list which are not actually supported. When you dig deeper, you find a note stating the eye-fi isn't actually compatible, which makes no sense as to why they've listed it in the compatible camera search results. I decided to try it in another camera and it worked, however it couldn't seem to transmit from more than 6 meters away to my router indoors which was really disappointing as the amazon description states 27m.
The Geo Tagging is great and shows a google map within the software of where you took the picture, however this can also stop working depending on which room of the house your in as it needs to be in close range of a router to detect it's position in the world.
The battery went flat really quickly due to the wifi use. I did expect this, but not as fast as it did.

Overall a little sad this didn't meet my expectations, I returned the item back to Amazon and they gave me a full refund.