Profile for booboo > Reviews

Content by booboo

booboo "lynette" (sussex)

Page: 1 | 2
aLLreli Samsung Galaxy S5 MINI Case Wallet Flip Case Cover (Leather Black)
aLLreli Samsung Galaxy S5 MINI Case Wallet Flip Case Cover (Leather Black)
Offered by ForPower(aLLreli TM)

5.0 out of 5 stars allreli Samsung galaxy s5 mini phone case, 29 Nov 2014
For the price this is a brilliant case it covers the back and front of the phone for protection. It leaves opening s for the camera and on/off button. Very Impressed well worth it.

Fluted Flan Tin 20cm Alan Silverwood
Fluted Flan Tin 20cm Alan Silverwood
Offered by Colanders FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars 20cm fluted flan tin Alan Silverwood, 29 Nov 2014
Not used yet but lovely quality deep based loose based flan tin. Will be great for quiche as well as tarts I'm sure.

Brabantia Bin Liner G, 30 Litre - 40 Bags
Brabantia Bin Liner G, 30 Litre - 40 Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars brabantia bin liners, 8 Aug 2014
very reliable bin liners that fit the bin, are tough as in they don't split easily and stop a lot of mess from lurking down the inside of the bin as they fit well round the top of the lid.

Jamie Oliver Electronic Wet n' Dry Kitchen Scales
Jamie Oliver Electronic Wet n' Dry Kitchen Scales

2.0 out of 5 stars jamie oliver electronic addnweigh digital scales, 8 Aug 2014
I have actually sent the scales back so its not fair to comment on them as I m sure they work very well. I think I have already commented on them but as a review has been requested again I will just note that I returned them as the bowl was so small (noted a lot in other reviews) I didn't feel it would be of use to me.

Denby Imperial 1.65 Litre Medium Oval Dish, Blue
Denby Imperial 1.65 Litre Medium Oval Dish, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars denby imperial 1.65 litre medium oval dish blue, 20 May 2014
I am really happy with this. My last oval dish broke and it was time for me to get a new one! initially I purchased a small denby oval dish which I did keep but was too small for the two of us. This is perfect nice and deep so you can fill it -I often make fish pies or vegetable dishes etc. It cleans up easily and is dishwasher safe.
Do be aware that measurements are from handles and not the inside of the dish but it easily gives three large or four small portions.

Mary Berry at Home
Mary Berry at Home
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Berry at home, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Mary Berry at Home (Hardcover)
An excellent book with basic but nice meals to eat every day. what I like about Mary Berry is the menus are not all over the place! what I mean by this is that they are clear and simple yet the meal always comes out as the picture! The menus also give advice on planning ahead so many main meals can be prepared the day before ideal for busy people.
There are some nice cake recipes too,

Compendium of Cake Decorating Techniques: 200 Tips, Techniques and Trade Secrets
by Carol Deacon

5.0 out of 5 stars compendium of cake decorating techniques 200 tips techniques and trade..., 15 April 2014
I am a novice to cake decorating and never had a lesson searched amazon and found this book from the reviews. I think it is excellent for novice and expert alike. it gives very basic tips on butter icing, fondant icing, how to use equipment. it also gives cake measures to make different size cakes in the first place. Well worth the purchase.

In A Silent Way [VINYL]
In A Silent Way [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars in a silent way Miles Davis, 15 April 2014
This review is from: In A Silent Way [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Purchased for my husband and as he says you cant beat the sound of music on vinyl. I am no expert on Miles so may be criticized by experts on jazz but I would recommend. The album from this company came well presented,wrapped and in good time. They always send a secondary back up e-mail to let you know when they have dispatched so there is always a means of direct communication. I have never had to return an item but have gone back and ordered several more records as very pleased with company.

Lakeland Straight Edge 2lb Loaf Tin Baking Parchment Paper Liners x 40
Lakeland Straight Edge 2lb Loaf Tin Baking Parchment Paper Liners x 40
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars lakeland straight edge 2lb loaf tin parchment liners x40, 28 Jan 2014
As someone new to baking, these were recommended by my aunt. I used to just grease a cake/loaf tin and often my cake would stick. I cannot believe the difference these make! They really work brilliantly. No more sticking. Once out of the oven cakes can be turned straight out onto a cooling rack and the liner can be peeled off with the cake all intact.

Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton 400 Thread Count Extra Deep Fitted Sheet, White, Single
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars linens ltd 400 thread 100 per cent Egyptian Cotton extra deep fitted sheet, 13 Dec 2013
Sheet has lovely silky sheen and fits well on my daughter's single bed which has deep mattress with a latex topper so it it is extra deep. I have given 5 stars but I must say it does say do not tumble dry. I accidentally tumble dried and all it did was crease it badly'. However, this easily smoothed out when stretched over the mattress.

Page: 1 | 2