Profile for Benita White > Reviews

Content by Benita White

Benita White "colnb" (ireland)

PS3 Controller Grips - with Game Grip Technology
PS3 Controller Grips - with Game Grip Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Buy!!, 16 Jun. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
When I first put these on my controller they felt perfect, before hand you`d be nearly clenching your fingers together trying to hold onto the controller, but now I don`t, these grips makes the controller fit my hands perfectly, I can relax my fingers while holding it, one of the best buys I`ve gotten for my PS3.

But I had other L2/R2 trigger grips and they split after some use, so I`m expecting the same from these, that`s what heavy game play does.

ORB Analogue Thumb Grips (PS3)
ORB Analogue Thumb Grips (PS3)
Offered by Zartek UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Jun. 2011
I got these along with the EA grip pack and they are great, a little awkward trying to get them on, compared to the ones you get with the EA pack clip on ones.
They real test will be when I`m using them while screaming at the tv,lol.

I would recommend these!!!

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product..., 15 Jun. 2011
I`ll keep this short, the Kindle is a solid does what it says on the tin product, if you want a good reader in any light this is it. I do find using the D-pad a little awkward, maybe its my big hands, but all the buttons are solid.

On a side note when I got it I had a lot of trouble setting up the wifi, no matter what way I tried each time it said unable to connect, after 3 hours of trying and searching the net, I tried all said solutions but know worked.

Then I decided to send of an e-mail and see how that goes, within I`d say the hour I got a call back from a chap called ROB, from Amazon/Kindle support, fair duce to him, we where on the phone for about 20 minutes trying to sort it out, he was nearly out of ideas and I was waiting for him to say, I need to send it back, but he had mentioned that "quotes" can`t be used in a wifi password. Only for my son acting up I we would have been able to sort it out there and then, but ROB was kind enough to call me back later that evening.
During that time my son had fell asleep and I managed to get it sorted, thanks again ROB your a nice and easy talking lad.

So if anyone has "quotes" in there wifi password just take them out, I think it would help if, when your entering your wifi password, that only characters that can be accepted be there, other than that no hassles...thanks again ROB!!!

The Ills Of Modern Man - Ltd. Tour Edition (CD + Bonus DVD)
The Ills Of Modern Man - Ltd. Tour Edition (CD + Bonus DVD)
Offered by thebookcommunity

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy but..., 8 Oct. 2009
In short this is an insane band and this cd and extra`s are very good, but I think that as it near`s the middle to end of the cd I think it falls slowly to the ground, I was dissapointed and was wanting it to pick itself back up but it did`nt seem to, good first half and extra`s, worth a purchase.

As I Lay Dying - This Is Who We Are [DVD] [2007] [2013]
As I Lay Dying - This Is Who We Are [DVD] [2007] [2013]
Dvd ~ As I Lay Dying

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!, 8 Oct. 2009
Its not often that you get 3 disc`s with a metal dvd, but this takes you on there journey from the start right up to the present, I found out things that I did`nt know. The live show`s are insane and sound deadly, good camera work and a good selection of songs from all there cd`s. If you love metal, you`ll love this!!!

Proporta Alu-Leather Case for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Series - Flip Type
Proporta Alu-Leather Case for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Series - Flip Type

3.0 out of 5 stars Can be very awkward, 4 Sept. 2009
All I wanted was something small and that would protect the screen and this seemed to be the job. When I got it the design and quality was spot on, but after a while it was just getting annoying. Taking it in and out of my pocket and then when you recieve a call having the flip flipping around and the bottom clip nearly in your mouth when talking was annoying. If only when you open it the flip side would go back and stick to the back with ease would have been perfect, I know you can fold it back and clip it but its slow and awkward when all you want to do is answer your call. You can get at everything with case except for the USB/charger and on/off functions. Its the best on the market at the moment but I`m sure there will be a better one at some point.

For Those Aboot To Rock [DVD] [2007]
For Those Aboot To Rock [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Strapping Young Lad
Offered by INNER PEACE MUSIC

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but could have been better, 4 Sept. 2009
I have been listening to SYL for years now and I like there earlier years as regards intensity, speed and difference. How ever why only two videos? The best I think was the classic SYL but its not there. The icing on the cake would have been if they played Happy Camper as the last song but since Devon seemed to be struggling with some songs I figured it was`nt going to happen.
Over all its a good DVD, good camera work, you dont feel like your missing anything, lets hope they bring out another one soon, good job!